• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2011

I have a couple of tires/rims. They are BFG A/Ts, one is a 215 and the other is a 235, mounted on a pair of the same type of rims as pictured above. In the San Diego area.

I was going to try to sell these, but what the heck...

I have 3 Mickey Thompson MTZ's size 33x12.5x15 that will be good spares. No plus or patches.

One of them is in pretty good shape, the other 2 are worn pretty good.

Must pick up in Lake Forest or Irvine.

I got a 35x12.5x15 MTR thats bald but good for a spare

I was going to try to sell these, but what the heck...

I have 3 Mickey Thompson MTZ's size 33x12.5x15 that will be good spares. No plus or patches.

One of them is in pretty good shape, the other 2 are worn pretty good.

Must pick up in Lake Forest or Irvine.

interested, anyway i can get a pic of each tire to see how worn they are

i have 2 stock front shocks, and a pair of stock rubicon rear shocks. i bought the whole set and dont need the rears. guy said they have less than 5k miles on em and they look new.

i also have a black steel rim 15x10 5 on 4.5 some flatspots but good for a spare
0207011947.jpg

i will not ship and i am usually home by 330p or 4pm. oh ya and free to a good home. p.m. me with your number and i will get back to you. first come first serve basis. thank you

I know kace86 is looking for a spare wheel, still got it?

I have some brand new never used dash covers to give away.

for the following vehicles:

99-02 Mercury Villager - Charcoal
00-05 Mercury Sable - Charcoal
00-04 Ford Focus - Dark blue

all are brand new in box. these were going to be thrown away at my work. if you want one or all three shoot me a PM!

Rear drive shaft for 8.25 and NP231 on AT. It's going to recycling in a week.

If you weren't so far........I'd be all over that

Doh! Ridgecrest, maybe post for the Fella's up Your way. China Lake is a LONG drive from here. But Thanks.

Hatch glass, tinted, w/defroster and window seal.

Back