• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2011

late picture but here they are.

IMG00024-20110129-0824.jpg

Thanks, John

I spoke to My Brother, and they are the correct rim. I'm sure He could have them out of there some time this weekend, if that works for You?

ive got a 94 2door XJ, Im keeping the engine but every thing else is up for grabs, it was my donor car. if you want the whole thing pm me. ill give it away for a couple hundred bucks or some steering parts. im in west los angeles.

ive got a 94 2door XJ, Im keeping the engine but every thing else is up for grabs, it was my donor car. if you want the whole thing pm me. ill give it away for a couple hundred bucks or some steering parts. im in west los angeles.

I think You'll have better luck in the For Sale section, They give away stuff, here.;)

Paul grab a trailer and take it from the guy..If he needs it gone i got room to spare for now..:D..I don't have alot, but i could make room for you..

ill post pictures tomorrow, mostly complete but missing misc. items like rear bumper, radiator, alternator and some other stuff. out of state car with about 220K on odometer. i had no plans of restoring it, just my donor parts car. im keeping the engine. not a looker but its a good crawler start. lady i bought it from got tired of trying to smog it. then blew the head gasket.

Paul grab a trailer and take it from the guy..If he needs it gone i got room to spare for now..:D..I don't have alot, but i could make room for you..

Thanks Scott, but I'd have to go down there and dis-assemble it to get it for a price I can afford.

Hell, Scott, I can make room for it if you need, I got 5 acres, 4 of which are empty.

so i have a pair of procomp spring i believe(bought as a pieced together kit from offroad wharehouse 5 years ago) they were 4" lift but are now about 3.5" i have no clue what the spring rate is. the free length is about 21"
0207011949.jpg

i also have a black steel rim 15x10 5 on 4.5 some flatspots but good for a spare
0207011947.jpg

i will not ship and i am usually home by 330p or 4pm. oh ya and free to a good home. p.m. me with your number and i will get back to you. first come first serve basis. thank you

Back