• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Karma 2011

it is aside right now, lol. my pile of crap i don't need anymore is becoming sort of an obstacle course in my garage now, and i've already tossed half of it or the list i posted would be longer. I'm not going to chuck it in the trash, but i would like it to no longer be here ;)

I have a couple buckets of gear oil, compliment of my parts department, they were going to dump them into the waste oil since they are clearing out dead inventory and we normally use bulk oils.

5gal Pennzoil 80w-90 GL-5
5gal Sta-Lube 85w-90 GL-4

I have two closed system radiators (switched to open when my coolant bottle cracked) the one was on my mj and ran cool. not sure about the other it was a spare that came with the truck.

I have a couple buckets of gear oil, compliment of my parts department, they were going to dump them into the waste oil since they are clearing out dead inventory and we normally use bulk oils.

5gal Pennzoil 80w-90 GL-5
5gal Sta-Lube 85w-90 GL-4
I'll take them! I'm in la habra so you should be pretty close to me

Thanks for stopping by, I had family over and didn't have much time to talk Jeep.

-Charles

i still have a camper shell for a short bed mj. and to add to the list i have a stock front skid.

Got some free stuff from my 99:

stock front skid
one (1) unit bearing, for cast, used, but would make a trail spare
stock D30 diff cover
pair of stock headlamps, Wagner halos

Got some free stuff from my 99:

stock front skid
one (1) unit bearing, for cast, used, but would make a trail spare
stock D30 diff cover
pair of stock headlamps, Wagner halos
Do you have hardware as well? Any way to get these farther north? Going to Socafest, if can't get these before then?

Back