• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV run

438.gif

I do have a question though, anyone runnin a 35-37 " spare on a 5.5 bolt pattern--iblew mine and wont have another for at least another week

btw

picture-068.jpg

44 s locked ..alloys , hydro assist, longarms and 37,s

:peace:

Last edited:
VegasAnthony said:
I do have a question though, anyone runnin a 35-37 " spare on a 5.5 bolt pattern--iblew mine and wont have another for at least another week

btw

picture-068.jpg

44 s locked ..alloys , hydro assist, longarms and 37,s

:peace:

Don't have a spare with that bolt pattern. But you are welcome to come with. Although I hesitate to allow someone who NEEDS 37's to run JV, we could use you for traction!
:D

:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Sister and her boyfriend are going to be in Ventura thursday through sunday! :tear:
I got the dough, the honey, and the cars too! I knew it was too good to be true.

Maybe I can get them to go "camping" :scottm:

scrappy again said:
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Sister and her boyfriend are going to be in Ventura thursday through sunday! :tear:
I got the dough, the honey, and the cars too! I knew it was too good to be true.

Maybe I can get them to go "camping" :scottm:

Bring them along. Its just a Friday night, Saturday morning run.
I have an extra seat, and if your sister is cute, I'll let her drive!

jeeperjohn said:
Would you accept 33's on an otherwise well built rig? BTW I have decent skill behind the wheel.

I think you guys with 33's should not allow those that limit there runs to 35's to run with them in the future, I remember when most of us ran 33's and somehow it worked. I run 37's and you guys can run with me anytime......SANTA

4xSanta said:
I think you guys with 33's should not allow those that limit there runs to 35's to run with them in the future, I remember when most of us ran 33's and somehow it worked. I run 37's and you guys can run with me anytime......SANTA

With the ground clearance of someone running 31's.

:thumbup:

Yeah but Ken, I think this trip is kinda thought to be a get in the canyon and haul ass through it. If I were going, thats what I would be trying to do. With three or four rigs on 35s and good (well cept rick) drivers we should at not be on a trail very long. 33s deffinitally slows it down.

4xSanta said:
I have 10" front and rear pumpkin to pavement, is that a crime?......SANTA

The only crime is that you wheel ten times more than the rest of us!!
Well, that, and the cast iron poisoning the rocks all seem to get when you are around...

scrappy again said:
Yeah but Ken, I think this trip is kinda thought to be a get in the canyon and haul ass through it. If I were going, thats what I would be trying to do. With three or four rigs on 35s and good (well cept rick) drivers we should at not be on a trail very long. 33s deffinitally slows it down.

These type trail runs can have only one anchor..
and DAMN IT!! I am it!

Jump This said:
These type trail runs can have only one anchor..
and DAMN IT!! I am it!

A man who knows his place!:kissyou:

scrappy again said:

Those quick runs with the chosen few are great we all love um but if you want four rigs don't advertise um like your taken applications on your build and you have to qualify........SANTA

Back