• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV run

scrappy again said:
You got to get out more ya old bastad! :angel:

I drove Rons buggy up that a while back, it was a freakin cake walk. I was very dissapointed in how easy it was :bawl:

So its looking good for me! The gf is excited. The bank account is looking ok. Maybe I can get a surprise $100 for my bday from my familia... then its awn.

Whose in for Jack Back backwards!?

Ron's buggy is the only rig I have seen climb it.
I'm sure it is a bunch easier with the new wave of 40's out there!
(of course you know that even mentioning that it is more climbable now makes me want to get there soon!)
I'm all for the backwards whatever trail, on Saturday night!

Rick

No Dave, you can't come, it is NOT a buggy run.
:D

Congrats Rick on making it to the big 40......Post count.

.......The years count happened a looooong time ago.

scrappy again said:
There is the utah thing happening... you are still not going to make that?

I am out that weekend all together because I move into my new place that weekend. June is getting to hot out there for day wheeling huh?

I can't take the time off for utah. Night run is always good with me.

So i'm wondering if i can go u want people with at least 8" and 35's right.

Well i have at least 8 inches of hang a little more hard and i have 35" shoues but only 31" tires

WraithKWK said:

Well i have at least 8 inches of hang a little more hard and i have 35" shoues but only 31" tires

WTF are you talking about? :huh:

If you are thinking about taking a rig that has the specs in your sig, dont :D.

Who runs 8 inches of lift for 35's?

Seems a little high.

Anyway, I think I am out. I am running the shop by myself for a couple weeks and cant get away early, plus don't have anytime for school. So this trip looks like a no go :(

WraithKWK said:

:dunno: WTF

Jump This said:
That is almost funny in itself.
Didn't get any did ya' Matty?

Okay okay....non of my business.....(snikker, snikker....)

HA HA!

Just got some.......

thefinger.gif

Im not grumpy anymore.

I'd go, but I'm really paying for the fact that I spent 3 days in big bear, and 3 days on roller coasters pretty much consecutively. Not so great for musco-skeletal system. One x-ray and one bottle of flexril later, we'll see how my back is doing. I gotta save up my healing for the corral canyon memorial day run.

mattyj said:
So is it just Rick, Scrappy, & me ??

We still have Kyung as bitch. My son also wants to go, although who knows if he can make it back to Borrego in time to leave with me...

Come on out Mike, I have been practicing some of my chiropractic techniques on some of the local dogs and cats. I think the last few of them will eventually be able to walk again. So I'm thinking I'm ready for humans again.

Jump This said:
We still have Kyung as bitch. My son also wants to go, although who knows if he can make it back to Borrego in time to leave with me...

Come on out Mike, I have been practicing some of my chiropractic techniques on some of the local dogs and cats. I think the last few of them will eventually be able to walk again. So I'm thinking I'm ready for humans again.

Nope. Not this time guys. Other commitments that I can't get out of. Home stuff..........

Jump This said:
OH great!

Are you telling me I need to pick my own lines now?

No! Whatever you do....do not pick your own lines. That will get you stuck or tipped over.:lecture: Listen to Matty or Matt. They should get you through.

corbinafly said:
No! Whatever you do....do not pick your own lines. That will get you stuck or tipped over.:lecture: Listen to Matty or Matt. They should get you through.

lol.. :roflmao::roflmao:

Feel the love..

E

Back