• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV run

tcm glx said:
Yeah, running with Rick and Matty at night...thats definitely for the hardcore Elite........
I guess I will have to wait for the pics!!

Okay...I think I chose my words poorly.
This is no 'elete' run. Just a 'more equiped' run.
Damn, I'm no snob....I think....
:D

Yeah, I should be okay. Winch, 35's, 2 detroits, rails, and skids all over the place.

Now if only I knew how to drive :twak:

tcm glx said:
Yeah, running with Rick and Matty at night...thats definitely for the hardcore Elite........
thefinger.gif

scrappy again said:
I am considering it... but I dont think you guys could keep up with me!

thefinger.gif

You should come on out Matt..... guess we can only try to keep up....

Im sure i might learn a thing or two also.

If I had more time and was closer I would come out and play follow the leader with you guys. I am starting to get over the possibility of body damage kinda. I think I could fit under the elite blanket as far as a capable and equiped rig, just got to hone in my driving skills.:thumbup:

I think I could commit easier if ya'll promise to not run sledge hammer. I swear that trail gets run every trip! lol What were you thinking for a night run?

scrappy again said:
I think I could commit easier if ya'll promise to not run sledge hammer. I swear that trail gets run every trip! lol What were you thinking for a night run?

Friday night, probably either Back Door or Claw.

And there are many options for running on Saturday morning.
Its doesn't need to be sledge....how about Outer Limits?

:dunno:

I meant to say, Aftershock or Claw on Friday night.
Come on Matt, we will show you a new line or two!

There are still many trails out there that I have yet to even see, let alone run. So I'm up for just about anything, but I still want to climb the waterfall on sledge on my 35's!!

Jump This said:
I meant to say, Aftershock or Claw on Friday night.
Come on Matt, we will show you a new line or two!

There are still many trails out there that I have yet to even see, let alone run. So I'm up for just about anything, but I still want to climb the waterfall on sledge on my 35's!!

Just have someone film it this time. :)

Man wish I could go, well, I probably can go, but I'm only on 33's. I feel inchitis coming on.

scrappy again said:
hey scrappy need a passenger :anon: I think I know some one who could be talked in to going

Back