• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JV run

What time are you guy planning on running Friday night? I think i would have a hard time getting there before 8:30-9pm. Would love to run some other trails...claw and tack seem a little boring now.

JohnX said:
What time are you guy planning on running Friday night? I think i would have a hard time getting there before 8:30-9pm. Would love to run some other trails...claw and tack seem a little boring now.

Im sure we'll get going a little earlier than that.... maybe 7 30... is that possible for ya?

The only way i'd run claw would be friday night... but i'd rather to aftershock i think. Wrecking ball, or sunbonnet or...... for Sat.

markw said:
..... I wonder if you could get up it on 33's?
Id like to see it... The undercuts swallow your tires whole.
051.jpg

all this talk about needing 35s to run jv is going to attract a certain someone who happened to be in the 2 page spread of a magazine climbing a waterfall on wrecking ball on.......drum roll please..........33s

turns out this same guy has run a ton of trails out there on 33s.....

ruggedjeep said:
Id like to see it... The undercuts swallow your tires whole.
051.jpg

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
all this talk about needing 35s to run jv is going to attract a certain someone who happened to be in the 2 page spread of a magazine climbing a waterfall on wrecking ball on.......drum roll please..........33s

turns out this same guy has run a ton of trails out there on 33s.....

Yeah, but Ron didn't climb it.
The picture shown here is not of the Wrecking ball climb, its the Sledge climb.

I'm not saying you can't do the trails on 33's.
But this run is for 35's...
:D

claw, sledge, wrecking ball its all the same :roll:

Jump This said:
Yeah, but Ron didn't climb it.
The picture shown here is not of the Wrecking ball climb, its the Sledge climb.

I'm not saying you can't do the trails on 33's.
But this run is for 35's...

cal said:
Maybe when your 10k miles away staring at sand, yeah. :)

lol....true...very true.....

weve got rocks out here too!

billions of them!

they are just really really really small.

Ok... well I am looking at my finances and talking to my gf to see if she is down to go. If I can score a tow rig, trailer, and rig to borrow for the weekend AND afford the gas. Count me in!!

I would really like to do Jack North backwards for a night run :D We can take the Jack exit out.

I'm sorry Matty, I don't believe you!

I think you are mistaking the name of the trail you were on.
Wrecking ball is one nasty mother of a climb at the end!

I have only seen one person climb it before without a winch or
strap.

That Ron guy knows how to drive

Jump This said:
I'm sorry Matty, I don't believe you!

I think you are mistaking the name of the trail you were on.
Wrecking ball is one nasty mother of a climb at the end!

I have only seen one person climb it before without a winch or
strap.

That Ron guy knows how to drive

You got to get out more ya old bastad! :angel:

I drove Rons buggy up that a while back, it was a freakin cake walk. I was very dissapointed in how easy it was :bawl:

So its looking good for me! The gf is excited. The bank account is looking ok. Maybe I can get a surprise $100 for my bday from my familia... then its awn.

Whose in for Jack Back backwards!?

David Taylor said:
How about at the end of the month ?

There is the utah thing happening... you are still not going to make that?

I am out that weekend all together because I move into my new place that weekend. June is getting to hot out there for day wheeling huh?

Back