• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 stuff part 2

redxjforfun I thought I red some where you were going to start selling this stuff on line

whanted to know if I can't get the whole setup right now I could get it at a latter date.

thanks for all the work you are doing !:canada:

bcredxj said:
redxjforfun I thought I red some where you were going to start selling this stuff on line

whanted to know if I can't get the whole setup right now I could get it at a latter date.

thanks for all the work you are doing !:canada:

x2
Even though my plans to do a full conversion have changed to just tail lights, it would be cool if you were able to set up a store front for the parts, then if I ever get an XJ that needs body work, I can play with the 2500 parts. Sad that the prices would probably be considerably higher to cover your overhead, but still would be a nice option for us enthusiasts. Plus it would make getting replacement parts easier for us, and financially beneficial for you.

I think that would require a significant investment that wouldn't be quickly repaid. I could see a company like Team Cherokee or even Quadratec importing the parts, but for an individual that's not feasible.

The capital costs aren't that much actually. If you bought 10 of everything (fenders, lights, etc), it would cost about $3,086. The real costs are in the overhead--warehousing, shipping, taxes, insurance, and all of the other things that kill small businesses every day.

If somebody had $5k laying around and a spare garage, it probably has the makings for a good little side business.

Well i am going to oder some extra stuff. How much depends on how the next few weeks go with my business. I've had some equipment die witch is cutting in to any money I have to invest in this. For the stuff that is being ordered this time I'm charging exactly what they are charging me but for the stuff That I will order extra I'm going to have no choice but to put a mark up on it. And i will proble have afew things on ebay aswell just to see the interest. The website just hasn't gotten finished yet since i've been working 80+hr weeks right now. AS for the shipping once I have the final order set and i get a answer from them witch can take awhile I will divide it up according to what you ordered, they have a value for each piece according to how big it is so it will be fair. I hope to have some more tomorrow.

It's the plastic cover that goes over the lower part of the door.

just to get an idea, do you think that between the shipping from overseas and the shipping within the U.S. will it add up to more than $300 for a whole kit?

Back