• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 stuff part 2

Ill take a front clip, sans bumper, headlights, and fenders price depending. also might want some tail lights not sure yet. Want to do a complete front end, but I will be doing a custom bumper

I would be interested in doing the front end conversion... Are the fenders and bumper 100% necessary to do the conversion?

Shipping will prolly depend on how many people are in on the order. If more order, the freaight charges will be divided amoung more people. We probably won't be able to find out exact amounts until REDXJ totals everything and knows how much he has to get imported... I didn't read the entire first thread, but they probably discussed it there... Or you could just ask one of those guys how much they paid to ship. I know it wasn't cheap!

the sipping wasn't all that bad from what I saw in the thread. it will cost more for me to ship the stuff to you here in the states that it cost per person when it is shipped from china. I think the total for what they ordered last time was about 250 plus the port fees.

Hell, That's not that bad then, because the parts are so cheap it ends up washing out the cost of shipping anyway, so it's still a bargain.

xcalibur223 said:
I would be interested in doing the front end conversion... Are the fenders and bumper 100% necessary to do the conversion?

It looks to me that if you want to use the 2500 headlights, you'll either need the 2500 fenders because the lights wrap around to the side, or cut the fenders you have now.

xcalibur223 said:

No.... Unless you get the 2500 fenders which are modified pre 97 style, you are going to have to cut the ones you have where the headlight goes around. The bumper is plastic, and is just an overlay.
-Chris

I'm in for two sets of everything for the front end, including the water proofing.

I also want one set of tail lights, depending on cost.

are you getting together a list? I may also have a third and fourth set of everything up front from a couple other comanche guys

JWFokker said:
I'd be down for a front end and tail lights.

Just for reference, this is pretty much a direct bolt-on job even for pre-97 XJs?
I'd like to update this. I'd like not just the lights, grille, bumper, fenders, etc, and a set of tail lights, but I'd also like to add a rear bumper and a set of the front door gaskets aka "water proof", assuming they fit a 94 XJ 4-door.

Veeb0rg said:
I'm up for a set of tails.. possibly the whole front clip depending on fender cost.

I live just outside baltimore and can lend a hand..

x2

Actually, I JUST decided... I DO WANT THE WHOLE BODY RESTYLE!

If we don't get the front fenders, I will cut mine to fit... couple spare tail light too!

I am a couple hours from baltimore, but definitely willing to help if needed.

ehall said:
Didn't somebody say that we could get the fenders with a minimum order of 20? How many are we up to?

From what I understand, REDXJ4FUN is looking into the fender options that will be available according to how many people want to get them.

Back