• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 stuff part 2

Hey stallacrew, nice avatar... You know anything about Czech, or just like the skoda? How'd you get a Skoda here in the states?

xj88superjeep said:
Hey stallacrew, nice avatar... You know anything about Czech, or just like the skoda? How'd you get a Skoda here in the states?

PM sent.

I too am in for a set of fenders if we can make it happen.

i need everything...
Headlights x2
Fog Lights x2
Bumper Corners F x2
Bumper Corners R x2
Front Bumper x1
Water Proof set
Flairs F x2
Flairs R x2
Grill Insert $7.61
Grill Surround $26.24
and fenders as well x2(what will the price of the fenders be?)
also, whats the deal with the grille insert and grille surround? is that all i need for the front or do i need a header panel as well? thanks
also, who will i have to pay? i can paypal whoever and have it shipped to 58265?
thanks

mitsumotors said:
i need everything...
Headlights x2
Fog Lights x2
Bumper Corners F x2
Bumper Corners R x2
Front Bumper x1
Water Proof set
Flairs F x2
Flairs R x2
Grill Insert $7.61
Grill Surround $26.24
and fenders as well x2(what will the price of the fenders be?)
also, whats the deal with the grille insert and grille surround? is that all i need for the front or do i need a header panel as well? thanks
also, who will i have to pay? i can paypal whoever and have it shipped to 58265?
thanks

The grill surround is the header panel. Read the other thread to find out more information about the parts.

Anyone looking for some rims? They have ALOT of parts on there. I just got some new ones from ChucksterPT so I don't need any. At $40 a peice (maybe a set but I doubt it) that's a steal for aluminum rims.

Is there a link to the parts available, without having to go through the other thread? Is it alex parts or whatever that was, or another vendor?

I also wanna get a few other parts. I reall don't know which of you is THE guy to talk to so someone let me know ( and I'm too lazy to look back a few pages). I have the part # from AlexParts (if that IS who we are using).

When are we gonna get this thing rolling?

Stallacrew said:
I also wanna get a few other parts. I reall don't know which of you is THE guy to talk to so someone let me know ( and I'm too lazy to look back a few pages). I have the part # from AlexParts (if that IS who we are using).

When are we gonna get this thing rolling?

Dude you gotta at least read the first page of this thread! LOL It's REDXJ4FUN, and sometime in July. But don't expect him to do all your legwork, he's just gonna handle the ordering and shipping headache. You gotta read through the old thread for more details on available parts, and prices, and sources. Since it's already been discussed in detail, we don't want to rehash it all.

There were a couple of things that were not available before, the mirror, grill chrome moulding, mirrors, and the side lamp.

It would be nice to check and see if any of those parts had become available and what price they had.

Depending on what we could get for those parts I would be most interested in the grill chrome, and maybe a few other things.

Here is something else interesting, in their Jeep 213(older cherokee) section they have the electric cooling fan in there, part number JP01FN01. If it was super cheap it might be worthwhile for me to order several.

Also if someone wanted to update their old style grill/header JP01GL04 is a slightly updated version of the older grill. If you wanted a subtle aesthetic modification you could do it with that.

xj88superjeep said:
Dude you gotta at least read the first page of this thread! LOL It's REDXJ4FUN, and sometime in July. But don't expect him to do all your legwork, he's just gonna handle the ordering and shipping headache. You gotta read through the old thread for more details on available parts, and prices, and sources. Since it's already been discussed in detail, we don't want to rehash it all.

not trying be an ass:

I have read the whole old thread, and I have read all of this new one too. I couldn't remember the guy's name ( redxj4fun) cause someone else said " hey I live up there too I'll help." I didn't know if there was one guy or two i needed to talk to.

Also I am confused, Alexparts.com has prices different than a few on the pasted in "parts pricing" list. They are a little higher than on the site. I don't know I need to know what he has/ will be agreeing upon on the prices before I say "sure I'm in for parts that will cost 2x as much as I thought."

I just want the front clip ( sans fenders unless we need me to make the 20 set quota) and some fog lights and a few others than what has been mentioned. If as many people buy in as have indicated, then shipping split say 10 ways shouldnt be to horrible, maybe $20 at the most per person right.... plus shipping to me from redxj4fun.

do I just need to PM him?

Sorry if I came off pissy, but I just really wanna get this going. I forgot it said mid-july in post #1.

count me in for the complete front end conversion including the fenders and an extra set of head lights.

If a guy were to order just for himself how much would he need to spend? Is it due to minimum orders required by alexparts or is it just to keep the shipping down for us that we need to get a group?

Back