• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 stuff part 2

Phantom said:
If a guy were to order just for himself how much would he need to spend? Is it due to minimum orders required by alexparts or is it just to keep the shipping down for us that we need to get a group?

Just to keep the shipping down.

Hey guys I am working on putting a list together so I can see what kinda price we can get with a big order. I've been slamed at work and have put in 70 hrs in 4 days so I'm a little out of it. very soon I hope to get my website up and running with all the good stuff we can get from over there.

ok it looks like there are atleast14 set that are being ordered right now. I am still waiting on word about the fenders. What I realy need right now is for everyone that is interested to PM me with thier shopping list. I went thought the thread to make a list but i realy would like to double check since some changed thier mind from time to time. If we do get fenders it would be a good idea to order the little side markers witch i belive are under $2 a piece. Their site is down right now so I cant pull up some of the other stuff I found.

I am in for some stuff, for sure. But we really need a price list to see what kind of prices we have and we need to work out shipping costs. I would be in for tail lights (at least 2 sets), And the whole front end, if we can get the fenders for a reasonable price. But I don't think I will be wanting the front bumper. I would trash that in no time flat.

please update price list with a full list of parts that we can get also how hard would it be to ship to the west cost namely vancouver b.c. canada or would there be some one in the seattle area I could pick up from thanks!:cheers:

"BajaMJ" And thats what an MJ with the clip looks like with stock bumpers....
mj2500_2.jpg

BonesBrosChris said:
"BajaMJ" And thats what an MJ with the clip looks like with stock bumpers....
mj2500_2.jpg

Is that attached or is it just set on the front? I like it ( cause I don't like the 2500 bumper.) but I wanted to think the bumper would fit the look a little better....I realize the new clip is rounder and the bumper straight but I just don't know........maybe i'll just make a new bumper.

Hi guys comunication is a little slow between here and china. I'm waiting on the fender prices aswell as some other things of interest. I'm XXXXly working nights and putting in about 16hrs a day so spare time for the next few days is limited. Thank you or those who have PMed me your lists. Any other that are interested let me know. I will post up more tomarrow.

Stallacrew said:
Is that attached or is it just set on the front? I like it ( cause I don't like the 2500 bumper.) but I wanted to think the bumper would fit the look a little better....I realize the new clip is rounder and the bumper straight but I just don't know........maybe i'll just make a new bumper.

Bumper is securely attached to stock bracing..there still like an inch that u can adjust on the front clip for the bumper to stick out a bit more . again w/ the stock mounting hardware .. So I guess If u come up with some custom mounting.. Or budget wise... fab some pre runner style tubing and attach.. ?

I know I have been going back and forth about the front clip for over a week because I just lifted it 2 inches, and my xj is really nice, and the classic style never gets old to me. Then I see what the others are doing with the new front end, and I am torn again. For now, I am getting 2 sets of tail lights, and I'll wait to see if I change my mind again to get the front end before the order. REDXJ4FUN, you got a PM. Thanks again!

Ok, so I am looking at getting a comanche soon, I will for sure want everything for the front end minus the bumper cover, and a set of fenders too. PM sent

Ok heres the updated prices they did go up a little.
head lamp 27.14 each
tail light 6.00 each
fog lamps 6.52 each
Grille 7.84
header 28.50
front bumper 8.96
front corners 4.50 each
rear corners 3.69 each
body trim 32.25
rear bumper 8.20
front flairs 6.87 each
rear flairs 9.68
fenders 46.00 each
side markers 1.00 each

I'm waiting on some other prices on some odd stuff. I need a total of 20 fenders witch is 10 pairs witch we are close. and should be ok. Also those who have sent me your orders I will be replying to confirm. and those who want fenders will proble want to get the markers sinced there is a hole for them.

Last edited:
REDXJ4FUN said:
Ok heres the updated prices they did go up a little.
head lamp 27.14 each
tail light 6.00 each
fog lamps 6.52 each
Grille 7.84
header 28.50
front bumper 8.96
front corners 4.50 each
rear corners 3.69 each
body trim 32.25
rear bumper 8.20
front flairs 6.87 each
rear flairs 9.68
fenders 46.00 each
side markers 1.00 each

I'm waiting on some other prices on some odd stuff. I need a total of 20 fenders witch is 10 pairs witch we are close. and should be ok. Also those who have sent me your orders I will be replying to confirm. and those who want fenders will proble want to get the markers sinced there is a hole for them.

"body trim 32.25" is that all of the "Water proofing" together?

yes thats the whole water proofing package. well to do the whole conversion front to reare inculding mirrors(i'm not sure on how they will work yet) is about 331.00 not counting shipping.

Back