• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500 stuff part 2

Yeah, I'll do it again..... I'll start a new thread next week on 9.22.08 with all the details and the costs of the parts we can get. We need to stick to the parts on the list to make it easier. And so I don't get a thousand emails on "how much shipped", quick answer is I don't know. It all depends on how much we order and the weight/size of the order.
-Chris

BonesBrosChris said:
Yeah, I'll do it again..... I'll start a new thread next week on 9.22.08 with all the details and the costs of the parts we can get. We need to stick to the parts on the list to make it easier. And so I don't get a thousand emails on "how much shipped", quick answer is I don't know. It all depends on how much we order and the weight/size of the order.
-Chris

Could you make sure you post a link to the new thread in this one?

Thanks very much.. hopefully i can get fenders this time!!

No problem

One thing we need to watch out for is that the newest body style Liberty here in the states is now available over there (China) and is also called the Jeep 2500.

Last edited:
Good to see this is finally getting going again. I'll have to put some cash aside. Shouldn't be too hard considering I get paid again on the 19th.

wow... im tired.. i read all of the old post and then all of this one... took me like an hr... oh well either way im interested... shipping is gonna be a huge PITA for me living deap in south florida..

but from my price tally.. the complete front end and rear bumper im looking at 300$ shipping will prob be about 200.. so im looking at like 500$ hmmmm

as of right this minute im in...

please if you dont see me when the new thread start EMAIL ME!!! please!!!

tsilsby @ tmail (dot) com

but agian i know prices will change.. oh ya and how much is shipping.. oh ya i already know the answer "i dont know" lol thanks

BonesBrosChris said:
-Chris

I'm in again. =)

Sure . Why not .. Jeep 2500 order.....Reloaded .
IN :yelclap:

Last edited:
Back