• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Re: Re: Important

zujujyge.jpg

Hoagies.

S'in some D's!!!!!!

So I reserved cabin #4 in Harlan. Its got two bunks with full size beds on bottom and twin size in top then a full size sofa sleeper. Anybody wanna shack up in the Harlan halladay inn? Brennen says he's going to. But there is still plenty of room. I reserved from Sunday to Sunday.

Glad to see your going to Harlan. We will be down there as well. We are in the same cabin as Wade. Don't know what number it is tho.

Grandpa lives between Greene and Oxford, I think.

We should be out there the evening of the 22nd or 23rd of June and Headed to Rausch Creek June 25th or 26th...haven't nailed it down yet.

mac 'staying at a campground about 20 miles away...forgot the name at the moment' gyvr

Hmm...well we are about 3 hours before you hit Binghamton. Hit me up if you need a lunch stop.

So I decided that I am going to add some led lights to my jeep build for the front bumper when I get it this month (when Logan's metals puts them on sale). Smash hole prices on LEDs are too good to pass up. Thinking a set of squatch's and a 13" yeti.

So I decided that I am going to add some led lights to my jeep build for the front bumper when I get it this month (when Logan's metals puts them on sale). Smash hole prices on LEDs are too good to pass up. Thinking a set of squatch's and a 13" yeti.

Shoot me a PM when you're ready to order

They're 20% off with the coupon code if you order them within a month... I think. Someone back me up?

Sarah gave me the okay to order the front bumper when it goes on sale because of it being 20% off on the way home from we because of that.

They're 20% off with the coupon code if you order them within a month... I think. Someone back me up?

true story. The coupon is good for 20% this month. Order now.

Sounds like a good lil' random road trip, you may hear about this again.
I bet the reptillian reptards havent seen a human quite like me yet!

I'm certain I've never seen a human like you. Lol.

It would be great if you guys road tripped to MI, there's even wheeling 30 min from my house.

Must have knocked something out of whack on the XJ at WF bc the new owner said it has death wobble bad now. I helped him tighten up the TRE's and that def had play in them, but it was perfect before WF. I am guessing that it had never been offroad before WF so it just worked a few things out. I am really not wanting to replace the front end components for him, but the edal was that it woudl be in the same shape after WF as it was when he test drove it.....stupid move by me :D

Cheese www.rockauto.com Man

Back