• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Pinewood Derby 2014

tebude8u.jpg

Red 'boogity' heep

We will see what happens. Sounds like the most logical thing to do would be go to nacfest then camp somewhere and hit Harlan on the way home. Thats a lot of wear and tear on my old truck and alot of time/money.

Re: Re: Important

I wish it was July as well. Course that means more work is getting done to the Jeep. Hoping I get it all done by then with everything going on.

How is your baby Jeep set up kman?

Has 3" lift and 31" it's, open, open.

It is getting some cooling system upgrades, a logans non winch bumper and ditching the block and AAL for some 3.5" RE leafsprings before then.

4 wheel parts.com is good! They recieved the broken Warn M8000 on Monday via UPS and I should have another shipped out tomorrow, no questions asked when I called them today.

on another note what are you guys doing for exhaust systems? My current full exhaust needs to be completely re-done. Header is cracked, down pipe is dented and tweeked, cat rattles and the cat-back is rusted/broken/etc.

I was thinking about buying a header and having a local shop build a full system or do I go and get a full replacement using re-production parts via rock-auto?

Nacfest and Harlan consecutive weekends really makes it hard to make both...but that's our goal with a stop in between.

Had this in the garage tonight.
garupapu.jpg

Put brakes and pads on the front...owner bought wrong rotors...parts store closed...thankfully had a set of good correct rotors in the parts pile from Dan to put on it to get it out of the garage for now.

mac 'wrenching for booze' gyvr

I had a local shop run a full system from the header back on the 01 and asked him to tuck it as tightly as he could. Ended up pretty sweet and wasn't that expensive.

Of course I did work there at the time, so that may have helped out the price. I will be going back there soon to get the monster stock muffler changed out for a smaller turbo-style muffler. Maybe a knockoff FM40 :D

Let me guess Mac they brought you WJ rotors?

Nacfest was a blast last year but this year it will be a stretch to make it there and Harlan and Harlan is a given. I'll be in Harlan from sun-sun wheeling easy scenic stuff the first couple days.

No the old style rotors and it has new style on it...

I asked them to do nacfest the week before but there's some wedding they are all going to that weekend...

mac 'told them to move the wedding :) 'gyvr

got our hospital bill today for the birth...less than $1100...i'm unsure if we will have to pay the doc as well from our practice or if that is covered in the bill. if so i'm tickled. i expected it to be around $3k

4 wheel parts.com is good! They recieved the broken Warn M8000 on Monday via UPS and I should have another shipped out tomorrow, no questions asked when I called them today.

on another note what are you guys doing for exhaust systems? My current full exhaust needs to be completely re-done. Header is cracked, down pipe is dented and tweeked, cat rattles and the cat-back is rusted/broken/etc.

I was thinking about buying a header and having a local shop build a full system or do I go and get a full replacement using re-production parts via rock-auto?

I know of a place in west bend(30-45 min from you) that will bend up an exhaust and put a lifetime warranty on their work. It's not a whole lot more then piecing it together. He will also work with you on where it runs and how tight it runs. He did my buddy's 400+hp mustang and it's tucked in tight.. I will call him tomorrow and get the name and number of the place if you want

got our hospital bill today for the birth...less than $1100...i'm unsure if we will have to pay the doc as well from our practice or if that is covered in the bill. if so i'm tickled. i expected it to be around $3k

Waiting on my hospital bill for the fight with the chair still! :D

NACFest aint that much further.

I'm considering a couple NAXJA events this summer... NACFest is a given. The 15th anniversary I'm considering.

Was hoping to do WF too, but shit just didn't work out. First I thought I was double booked, then that fell through and tickets were simply too expensive by the time I was sure I could take the time off.

you're skinny, fly into cinci or lexington and I'll pick you up on the way.

watch out for 5th though, cause I'm gonna tickle your balls with the gear shift.

Back