• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

Getting stuff ordered for my truck.
Two e350 superduty rotors, a fl1995 filter and some brackets today. Just need brake lines, calipers, and other misc stuff now.
ezyny2a3.jpg

y4epa3un.jpg

East coast trip including a visit to see grandpa in ny, nac fest, redheeps house, and Harlan is on.

mac 'vacation finally approved' gyvr

That is written far too sanely and with far too proper grammar, punctuation, and capitalization to be anything but a well done parody posting.

You coming through my neck of the woods at some point?

Fort Wayne to Binghamton, New York area to Rausch creek for nacfest to Richland, NC (RedHeeps house) to Harlan for the crawl, then back home to Fort Wayne.

mac '2.5 weeks and 2500 miles' gyvr

Fort Wayne to Binghamton, New York area to Rausch creek for nacfest to Richland, NC (RedHeeps house) to Harlan for the crawl, then back home to Fort Wayne.

Now that sounds like a cool trip.....

Grandpa in Binghamton will be 92 next week, June will be the first time he's met one of his two great grand children.

mac 'parents going to New York, can't wait for a four generation pic' gyvr

hey...what week is this. our house is just off of 17/86 on the way between cleveland and binghamton. stop off and have a whiskey break...though i don't think the rv would fit under the carport. there are side streets there however :)

Grandpa lives between Greene and Oxford, I think.

We should be out there the evening of the 22nd or 23rd of June and Headed to Rausch Creek June 25th or 26th...haven't nailed it down yet.

mac 'staying at a campground about 20 miles away...forgot the name at the moment' gyvr

Back