• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hampton Roads M&G

LMAO, well, I'll help him when I get my dremel later this week.

Thanks for the vote of honesty. She runs ok for now. Have to modify the coil pack rail. Thanks to all that helped.

Ok so, I drove her to work today. The cat glows, she shakes like a V8, and exhaust enters the cab. Still more work to do.

just a thought: could your coil mounts be poorly grounded through painted/rubber valve cover bolt grommets? It might 'splain the missing/rough idle.

Hmmm...maybe, but the bolt itself should ground well enough. Im grabbing some ground wire from work just in case.

maybe pull the 11mm stud on the side of the head and scrape the ground stud too?? It's possible the threads have enough paint in there to interfere with the ground... maybe?

so after completely re designing the coil rail, ol' frankie seems to be running well. still has an exhaust leak but that will be welded shut soon.

I kept trying to log on this morning and tell you, but NAXJA was down. Like every night. We need another M&G soon, so I can show off the jeep I'm picking up saturday.

I kept trying to log on this morning and tell you, but NAXJA was down. Like every night. We need another M&G soon, so I can show off the jeep I'm picking up saturday.

yeah-- I've been going to work early for the last week and some change-- I hate when this site craps out! Where's your paycheck? I'm needing to make up for lost sales due to understaffing!!:shhh:

If you owned a store closer to my place I'd be all over it. I'll be down soon enough, gonna replace all the tre's before i give it to my dad. You is paying less people costing you money?

got my new XJ!

DSC_3847.jpg

DSC_3846.jpg

DSC_3845.jpg

they are the rusty flares.

they look better than I thought by looking at the website. I'll be by soon, getting it legal tomorrow if I can get out of work at a decent hour...

Isnt it the yellow that has more reserve? Either way, whichever has the larger reserve is what I will take.

yellow it is-- I'll get one set aside for ya. Tell everyone you see that I'm ordering extra batteries, jumper cables, air pumps, small tool kits etc. We'll be over staffed and ready for you guys/gals when you return!

--cheapest gas in town is at WaWa next door ($2.99 yesterday)
--free air for tires at WaWa
--10% Military discount at Advance on anything
--free battery and windshield wiper installation at Advance

No need to stop anywhere else on the trip home!!!:yelclap:

And let me be the first (a little early) to welcome you home and say thank you for everything you do to keep us safe.

P.S. tell everyone you know about us.........

we'll pick up here-- hit me up if you need anything!!!

$2.99, is that right? Thats cheaper than when I left. Battery will do me for now, already have my sensors and Performance Ignition, but I will let ya know as soon as I need more. Thanks for the welcome back, first deployment was great. Gonna just hide out and chill my first couple days, other than stopping for the battery, after that I will let ya know what else I will be needing.

Back