• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hampton Roads M&G

Is there a work party? I'm free tomorrow, was going to do my transfer case, but this could be fun too!

new head going into the 01 tomorrow. any one that wants to throw their two cents on this project are welcome.

I am in town PM me your address and Ill be right over!

so I spent 3 or 4 hours over at Jarrads house, got nothing done except some spray painting, lots of spray painting.
14728AF8-834468.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

and when he wasn't looking the tires too!
IMAG0144.jpg

All four tires...

what the hell is wrong with the guy in the black/white shirt? Doesn't he know that green will never stick to rust unless you mix it with yellow? Maybe y'all should try mixing them on the rest..... maybe the water outlet is a good place to try it.......:D

p.s. I see the green, do you know Shorty?

All four tires...

yeah. found the paint on the rear tires as i was driving away from the house today. did i mention i was going to get paint stripper and black paint?

...or some day soon after....

Due to beer, paint fumes and entertainment, the head is still not put in. so im off to the garage again today.

I should have some time Saturday if you're still in need-- just keep the paint hidden and we should be fine:anon:

P.S.-- did you get the rack? I forgot to ask earlier.

Last edited:
Hey I left my dremel over there, Ill pick it up later.

I should have some time Saturday if you're still in need-- just keep the paint hidden and we should be fine:anon:

P.S.-- did you get the rack? I forgot to ask earlier.

i will need help tomorrow. need to lift head back into jeep and put most every thing back together. no i did not get the rack. new injectors are more important

Hey I left my dremel over there, Ill pick it up later.

dont be surprised if its green...

:twak: we do not paint the dremel green!:twak:

and back to thae garage. hope to get her running today

6 pack says he failed...

Back