• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hampton Roads M&G

going to pick and pull in va beach, near oceana.

Yea the one across from oceana is the one im going to. Got to remember the dremel this time. Whats their hours?

9 am

I didnt get up till 11, drop off the jeep for an alignment, walking to wendys saw another lifted xj. Talking to mike, 95 country 6inches and 35s and geared, he does the gears for kalbourn. He say he'll do 200 an axle not installed, 250 installed. I got his number, so we need another get together soon, he said he would come down. Im going to call kalborne (i dont actually remember the spelling) and see if he is the gear guy, so we dont get screwed on the gears.

no worries shorty, I got one. Seems like I may need a new door, I am getting pissed off, Its loose inside the mounts, so it won't go up and down right. I've tried adjusting the screw for the vent window, gave me nothing. I don't know what to do with it. And I'm not going manual.

I didnt get up till 11, drop off the jeep for an alignment, walking to wendys saw another lifted xj. Talking to mike, 95 country 6inches and 35s and geared, he does the gears for kalbourn. He say he'll do 200 an axle not installed, 250 installed. I got his number, so we need another get together soon, he said he would come down. Im going to call kalborne (i dont actually remember the spelling) and see if he is the gear guy, so we dont get screwed on the gears.
I'm potentially interested in this. Depends on my Christmas leave plane ticket...

I should have a spare fuel rail if you didn't get one yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

got the fuel rail

found ya four rail mounting bolts-- how many are there??:doh:

and there are four rail bolts. if you have any more, the throttle body cable bracket needs three. should be the same bolt.

The window has slop front to rear, all the way up. I have tried adjusting it at the bottom, and it made it snugger but then it still wont go up right. And at the bottom where the adjusting screw is the metal gets too close it scraps the glass. I am at a loss with it...

working on my jeep. new head going in this weekend

So I spotted a nice gold XJ 4 door going down 64W from the 664 interchange. It was nice, anyone know who it was? He had a NAXJA decal in the window. I waved but was in the wifes TJ so who ever it was seemed uninterested

working on my jeep. new head going in this weekend

did ya find a 13mm/12 point, or am I tasked with finding mine?? (1/2" might come in handy with the rusty ones too...)

I'll be there in the A.M.-- not 7:00, though... I only have two days each year to sleep-in without wondering if someone is late....

anything I need to bring??

Is there a work party? I'm free tomorrow, was going to do my transfer case, but this could be fun too!

did ya find a 13mm/12 point, or am I tasked with finding mine?? (1/2" might come in handy with the rusty ones too...)

I'll be there in the A.M.-- not 7:00, though... I only have two days each year to sleep-in without wondering if someone is late....

anything I need to bring??

Got the tools. Bring yourself. Ill bring the hangover

Back