• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goatfest, unofficial thread.

i'll clean up the grill over the next couple days and make sure it has gas. in between changing my transfer case....

Great, thanks! I still haven't heard anything about a potluck organization. But, if you can bring it, it still may come in handy to cook up some stuff.

I heard about your transfer case - that's a drag. Do you already have another one?

David Bricker / SYR

Folks, don't forget to bring firewood with you and make certain it does not have nails and what not in it.

So, shooting, rock climbing, fires, eating!!! is anybody goin 4 wheeling?

I am sure looking forward to the four wheeling, and being with all of you.

C Ya there, and yes I will bring some

Yes, there should be some 4-wheeling. I believe I'll be wandering around, lost, pretending to lead the Stocker run...

you forgot to mention beer drinking.

Yes, lots of wheeling too.

I will bring as much wood as I can load up but I don't think the wood I am bringing is 'quality' as it is remnants of the trees that went down in my yard last year.

you forgot to mention beer drinking.

Yes, lots of wheeling too.

I will bring as much wood as I can load up but I don't think the wood I am bringing is 'quality' as it is remnants of the trees that went down in my yard last year.

You never bring quality wood :tears:

I'll be taking the little Jeep so Saturday I'll be exploring, Sunday I'll be doing other stuff.

You never bring quality wood :tears:

He's bringing old fallen-down wood... effing Avery... Hopefully someone will bring some nice fresh hardwood...

I'll be taking the little Jeep so Saturday I'll be exploring, Sunday I'll be doing other stuff.

Geoff, I nominate you to lead/co-lead the exploring/stock run!! You're a good trail narrator... And you've got that cool GPS/Laptop gig going for you :loveu:.

I will theoretically have my dog, and Mike Finch & one of his daughters in my rig with me. I want someone else to get me lost, for a change, instead of getting myself lost!

I will theoretically have my dog, and Mike Finch & one of his daughters in my rig with me. I want someone else to get me lost, for a change, instead of getting myself lost!

Works for me. I'd like to head out Giant Rock way, haven't been there since before it split.

oh i am amped to do some real wheeling (well, as real as my rig will allow).

Back