• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Trail Leaders needed + BONUS-Free Raffle Tickets!

You have to be event registered to be with an official NAXJA trail group on the trails.

mac 'leading or not' gyvr

You have to be event registered to be with an official NAXJA trail group on the trails.

This. Also must be registered to do tech or registration or really anything else.

Polar 'no freeloaders' Jeep

Re: Re: Event Trail Leaders needed + BONUS-Free Raffle Tickets!

Yes I know this, just haven't decided yet.

I know that area way to good to worry about that. I know many other trails in the area I may checkout.

This. Also must be registered to do tech or registration or really anything else.

Not planning on freeloading, just no desire to participate this yr at the moment. But things may change in a few days.

We're getting close, folks! Updated trail schedule attached.

The trail schedule is nearly fully staffed with Leaders, but a few more are needed for the following trails:

Strike Ravine-Tuesday

Top O the World- Wednesday

Kane Creek-Thursday

Moab Rim-Friday

Shaffer Trail/Lathrop Cyn/Long Cyn-Saturday
Porcupine Rim-Saturday
Kane Creek-Saturday

No Leader = cancelled trail. With the government shutdown, there may be the need to make some trail adjustments on Saturday, with the affected trails being Shaffer and Elephant Hill, as they require Natl Park access.

I see that the House is pushing for funding approval for Natl Parks, hopefully the Senate and POTUS pass this before next week. If not, we will modify.

Thanks again for all who have stepped up to lead trails and help make the XJ 30th Anniversary Event one to remember!

Attachments

• NAXJA 2013 30th Anniv. Event Trail Runs R.5.pdf
    28 KB · Views: 40
Yes I know this, just haven't decided yet.

I know that area way to good to worry about that. I know many other trails in the area I may checkout.

Not planning on freeloading, just no desire to participate this yr at the moment. But things may change in a few days.

So I need to cross you off the list of tech inspectors?

Not yet, I haven't ruled out participating yet.

Why in the hell would you not participate? And why would you post about it? C'mon dude, this isn't the time or place for sour grapes, deal with it another way. You never struck me as a :cry: baby.

Do I just need to bring some more Arrogant Bastard? :D

Re: Re: Event Trail Leaders needed + BONUS-Free Raffle Tickets!

Why in the hell would you not participate? And why would you post about it? C'mon dude, this isn't the time or place for sour grapes, deal with it another way. You never struck me as a :cry: baby.

Do I just need to bring some more Arrogant Bastard? :D

I have my reasons. And part of me still wants to help make the FF what it has been or better than the yrs past. I've helped with every FF since the second one so that's why the teetering on the fence. I could easily not post that I'll even be there, then show up and do my own thing during the day, and hang with old friends at night. I know this is nor the time or place that's why I've just left it like it is.

Oh and you may have to Richard I've been out pretty much since you left the last few bottles :D

I have my reasons. And part of me still wants to help make the FF what it has been or better than the yrs past. I've helped with every FF since the second one so that's why the teetering on the fence. I could easily not post that I'll even be there, then show up and do my own thing during the day, and hang with old friends at night. I know this is nor the time or place that's why I've just left it like it is.

Oh and you may have to Richard I've been out pretty much since you left the last few bottles :D

I'll bring some. No sour grapes, any point you make will just be a bad point if you try to make an issue out of the event. Deal with it another way.

:cheers:

I am planning on and still hoping Elephant hill will happen on Saturday, pending Govament discussions of course. If by late next week it looks like the govament can't reach an agreement, you can put me down to lead Kane Creek on Saturday.

jmaxj is leading Shafer Trail on Saturday and Goatman is going to lead Moab Rim on Friday, so we're getting close to a covering all trails with Leaders. Thanks to all for stepping up!

I'll update the trail list tonight.

jmaxj is leading Shafer Trail on Saturday and Goatman is going to lead Moab Rim on Friday, so we're getting close to a covering all trails with Leaders. Thanks to all for stepping up!

I'll update the trail list tonight.

So you will be registering and participating jmaxj? Heck yeah! Thanks for stepping up and helping out.

Can't wait to meet some of my wrong coast brothers. Lol

Put me down for Top of the World on Wednesday... unless you are having a moratorium on XJs following WJs. :D

Hmmm, might have to join you on that one.

Top of the World has replaced Porcupine Rim on Saturday. Thanks Alex!

Still need leaders for:

Strike Ravine on Tuesday

Kane Creek on Thursday

Last edited:
Back