• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event stuff we need to talk about.......

Damn, all these rowdy young guys think everyone is out to get them. Got a damn complex, huh? I thought I just said "talk" in person, you know, face to face rather than behind a keyboard. I'm very used to real conversations ending well.

But, if you'd like a punch in the face next time we talk, like you seem so willing to do to others, I don't have a problem with that. Maybe I should bring the guys you already punched so they can have some action too? You see, I don't have a problem dealing with bullies, the big ones who have low self esteem or the little ones who are over compensating.

Really, this will be over when we talk. The whole punching thing is rediculous, past or future.

ask anyone who was at BENFEST 08'

i got punched quite a few times.....

i dont remember punching ryan....but he did punch me right in the dick on his birthday after i drove like 200 miles to get there, so were even.

and i got hit in the haed with a case of water to punch bryce.... made sense at the time, i mean shit a case of water?

ha! i cant do backflips!

but we have video of the kid who did try and kick the radiator and instead ate shit which may have looked like a back flip.......

maybe when my buddy kurt gets off work he'll post up the video so you can see if that kid is the one you saw and not me....

Well shit, I guess I do need glasses.

Like I said I apologize for bring unwarranted shit down on you for the gun thing.

Bloody Shitfaced Cun... Uh wait, that's not it...

:firedevil:

bigotry & sex crimes= BSC

pedobear_seal.png

Got it! No I don't, but I don't care either. Four different answers. How terribly helpful. I'm just going to assume it is associated with the Boy Scouts and leave it at that.

Got it! No I don't, but I don't care either. Four different answers. How terribly helpful. I'm just going to assume it is associated with the Boy Scouts and leave it at that.

hint check everyones siglines :D

and i got hit in the haed with a case of water to punch bryce.... made sense at the time, i mean shit a case of water?
you were passed out by the fire, and the case of water didnt even hit you. the only thing i actually hit you with is a bottle of water. and it was ME that tossed things at you, not bryce.

i thought we all had fun, but i guess not. its impossible for everyone to be happy all the time. im sorry that everyone thinks it was us with the guns, i witnessed none of this, and i never left the camp. i was passed out for a good deal of saturday tho, sleeping off friday nights fun.

i had a blast, i would do it again in a heartbeat. i even spent an hour cleaning up trash before anyone else was up sunday morning, not just at my camp but anywhere i saw a mess. once cory and candace, and then bryce got up they helped, and i carted out 3 full large bags of trash, not to mention the countless glass and plastic bottles that ended up in my truck bed this weekend.

It sucks that people got upset, but with any big group its bound to happen :dunno:

and then bryce got up they helped, and i carted out 3 full large bags of trash, not to mention the countless glass and plastic bottles that ended up in my truck bed this weekend.

nig nog dont even act like you wernt stoked to get all those bottle and cans and turn that shit into beer money!

Sounds like I missed a pretty good time!

I am glad I wasn't there. I would have been pissed enought to slap the young Jarheads around for starting shit.

All in all sounds like it was a great event, like always!

it was a blast dont get me wrong...i just hate when jarheads think theyre more than just human! especially the boot grunts that showed up!
Sounds like I missed a pretty good time!

I am glad I wasn't there. I would have been pissed enought to slap the young Jarheads around for starting shit.

All in all sounds like it was a great event, like always!

Back