• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event stuff we need to talk about.......

Hate to say it, but all those dudes were Marines on leave. One of those dumbshits just about made our night even worse, when the Ranger shows up and he starts mouthing off to him.

Well I think maybe the ranger was looking for the camp shooting the gun(s). I rolled outa camp with Jeff and his women about 5:30ish I would guess, just getting dark and when we pulled outa camp they were shooting alot. When we got 1/2 way to the highway the ranger passed us on his way in.

for the record i had NO affiliation with those marine kids.......

i hate rednecks.

So I see Ben popped a couple guys in the mouth. Anyone pop him in the mouth?

I Think his spooning buddy did a few times on fri night during the first round of UFdsC??

no didnt hear of him getting it on the jaw except for the Air bags.

Yeah, the guns were where I drew the line.

I got back from my run on Saturday and saw those guys shooting.... at that point I was kind of glad we had decided to leave on Sat afternoon.

I like drinking. I like Jeeps. I like guns. Mixing the activities simultaneously IMO is dangerous and stupid.

I enjoy hanging out with a pretty diverse group here, but in the future I'll probably camp somewhere a bit quieter, and go hang out with the rowdies until I'm ready for bed.

I know my girlfriend wasn't happy with it and probably won't come on an event like this again. But thats my problem, not anyone elses.

ya but you will only hear about on s secret board where we all talk shit on the same people we hope will fund our efforts in the sport.

Maybe in theory, but not this weekend Cal. There were a few "normal" guys that came over to hang out. We welcomed them all. Overall, it was a fun weekend and I look forward to another one. Hopefully I'll have my damned jeep trail ready by then.

Haha Brice, you were welcoming... Check yourself fool. I had fun though and Im glad you did too.

KH

Kevin Hedstrom not Hester. Close enough though.

yea, I like to visit every camp site and yours hooked me for a while with the fun.

No one offended me, but I kinda knew what to expect and came ready.

KH

ya but you will only hear about on s secret board where we all talk shit on the same people we hope will fund our efforts in the sport.

Ah, so you can dish it out, but you can't take? Just what I thought.....with the talk and with the punching.

Let's talk in person next time.

ool your people dude! glad i got the chance to meet you!
Kevin Hedstrom not Hester. Close enough though.

yea, I like to visit every camp site and yours hooked me for a while with the fun.

No one offended me, but I kinda knew what to expect and came ready.

KH

kevin kicks ass.

period.

x2 Kevin, it was great meeting you, we'll have to get that M&G at Stone setup soon :D

As for the Drama... I really dont have any input. I was tired and dirty after my run on Saturday and I took off Saturday afternoon. Sounds like i made the right choice.

Ah, so you can dish it out, but you can't take? Just what I thought.....with the talk and with the punching.

Let's talk in person next time.

hhahahahahhaoh shit, did that just happen.

jesus richard, you amaze me....getting a little worked up eh?

i take it with the best of em.

if you wanna throw blows, make sure we can get waivers and lots of cameras.

this could be very entertaining.

The noisy stuff - I agree if you want to be rowdy just camp away from main, it's pretty easy and nobody cares if there's some distance between.

As for the shotgunning, nuh-uh! I like guns. I don't mind you liking guns. I don't mind you shooting guns. But camp isn't the place to do that, there are plenty of safe hills around to shoot in that are five minutes away.

I was actually just about to go talk to you on Saturday night when you put it away so I never did, I was camped nearest to you (the red Jeep with the small tent). Next time if you want to shoot just go off into the hills (make sure there are no trails where people on quads are likely to jump into your line of fire) and go at it!

Other than getting a bit miffed at the gunning I had no problems with teh event. I showed up on Saturday night (Shortly after you life Islander, I think you passed me on 247/18) so by then most of the partiers were already partied out.

most of the shinnanigans was on friday night. Sorry Geoff, you missed it :>

dude...the shots had nothing to do with the BSC group...it was the guys up with the white mj...im sure shomsky wasnt the one with the gun...but i do know we had no guns
The noisy stuff - I agree if you want to be rowdy just camp away from main, it's pretty easy and nobody cares if there's some distance between.

As for the shotgunning, nuh-uh! I like guns. I don't mind you liking guns. I don't mind you shooting guns. But camp isn't the place to do that, there are plenty of safe hills around to shoot in that are five minutes away.

I was actually just about to go talk to you on Saturday night when you put it away so I never did, I was camped nearest to you (the red Jeep with the small tent). Next time if you want to shoot just go off into the hills (make sure there are no trails where people on quads are likely to jump into your line of fire) and go at it!

Other than getting a bit miffed at the gunning I had no problems with teh event. I showed up on Saturday night (Shortly after you life Islander, I think you passed me on 247/18) so by then most of the partiers were already partied out.

Back