• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event stuff we need to talk about.......

if you wanna throw blows, make sure we can get waivers and lots of cameras.

this could be very entertaining.

FYI - Richard seems to have the vote on this one.. HAHAHA

Richard 2
Ben 0

Hate to say it, but all those dudes were Marines on leave. One of those dumbshits just about made our night even worse, when the Ranger shows up and he starts mouthing off to him.

Well, this will probably ruffle some panties, but isn't that kind of stereotypical behavior for grunts? Seems pretty normal to me. :wierd:

Ben you need to drink less.

Paul and I were sitting in my motorhome eating lunch Saturday
watching you unload at least 5 rounds from a shotgun not 20 yards from
us.

??????

holy shit.

seeing how i was at pioneer town for lunch.

I am SOOOOOO glad I didn't go. haha

I thought my weekend sucked because I didn't leave the house but maybe 2 times to go to the bank and store.......now it was the best instead!!!

I am SOOOOOO glad I didn't go. haha

I thought my weekend sucked because I didn't leave the house but maybe 2 times to go to the bank and store.......now it was the best instead!!!

Yeah, pretty much this.

If I wanted to to spend my weekends with a bunch of drunken gun-wielding Jarheads, I'd join the Corps. :D

i can vouch for it as i passed you guys when you were coming back at like 3:15...ive said it more than a few times but ill type it loud and slow for everyone who hasnt read it

THE BSC GUYS HAD NO GUNS!
pigfucker? speak!

him and his lady friend drove me to pioneer town for lunch!

they can vouch for me!

i can vouch for it as i passed you guys when you were coming back at like 3:15...ive said it more than a few times but ill type it loud and slow for everyone who hasnt read it

THE BSC GUYS HAD NO GUNS!

You're assuming we can all read. :nono: :eeks1:

Yeah, pretty much this.

If I wanted to to spend my weekends with a bunch of drunken gun-wielding Jarheads, I'd join the Corps. :D

I've got to say, I was out there Fri, Sat, and Sun and I didn't see any of this. I didn't hear a gun (I might have been at a run) I didn't hear the group yelling in the a.m. and I didn't hear anyone that was all the drunk.

Besides the dudes doing doughnuts 200 yards UPWIND, I have zero complaints. This was an awesome event. I've got it on my calender for next year!

It was shortly after I thought I saw you do the back flip off the front of your jeep. Maybe my old man eyes miss lead me.

If it wasn't you than I APOLOGIES for calling you on it.

ha! i cant do backflips!

but we have video of the kid who did try and kick the radiator and instead ate shit which may have looked like a back flip.......

maybe when my buddy kurt gets off work he'll post up the video so you can see if that kid is the one you saw and not me....

hhahahahahhaoh shit, did that just happen.

jesus richard, you amaze me....getting a little worked up eh?

i take it with the best of em.

if you wanna throw blows, make sure we can get waivers and lots of cameras.

this could be very entertaining.

Damn, all these rowdy young guys think everyone is out to get them. Got a damn complex, huh? I thought I just said "talk" in person, you know, face to face rather than behind a keyboard. I'm very used to real conversations ending well.

But, if you'd like a punch in the face next time we talk, like you seem so willing to do to others, I don't have a problem with that. Maybe I should bring the guys you already punched so they can have some action too? You see, I don't have a problem dealing with bullies, the big ones who have low self esteem or the little ones who are over compensating.

Really, this will be over when we talk. The whole punching thing is rediculous, past or future.

I remember we were in the tent and I was like, "Is someone shooting?" It was those irritating guys and the ginger kid in the green shirt. He was so bombed. He came over to me and was like, "Did you see me fall on my head from flipping off my truck?" the old lady just sent me this as i read this post haha!
ha! i cant do backflips!

but we have video of the kid who did try and kick the radiator and instead ate shit which may have looked like a back flip.......

maybe when my buddy kurt gets off work he'll post up the video so you can see if that kid is the one you saw and not me....

Back