• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Registrations

Pretty much one registration per family unit. If you're by yourself and not driving then it's what Matt said, if you want the stuff, and don't want to be a cheap bastard, then you register. :)

i'm still..............trying to register.....................

Interesting. I'm hitting it quickly now. You may be seeing a different problem than I've seen occasionally in the past. I've seen an intermittent server-resource issue where the sites are slow to load PHP files.

I was clicking and waiting and surfing naxja...

mac 'one click away from being registered' gyvr

I'm registered and paid.

Overall it worked really well. The shipping or pick up might be confusing for some, so maybe we need to put that all the 30th stuff is for Moab pick up.

Also, the event registration itself should probably say that this does NOT include a tshirt and that those must be purchased separately.

Otherwise lets get this LIVE ASAP!

please

I'll start post whoring the site with the link when you say so.

mac

Done, fire away.

Note: I'm sure we are going to get at least some folks who are not going to the event that want shirts. I'm going to add a disclaimer that it's local-pickup only and if they are not attending the event we will send them out after the event (as well as charge them shipping then).

Done, fire away.

Note: I'm sure we are going to get at least some folks who are not going to the event that want shirts. I'm going to add a disclaimer that it's local-pickup only and if they are not attending the event we will send them out after the event (as well as charge them shipping then).

Yeah, that's fine.

They have to prepay to get them anyways so they will be paid for.

I'll start working on a post for registration.

Thank you

oh whats the cut off date for pre-registrations? Same as the pre ticket sales?

that's sept 24th, is that enough lead time for the shirts and trasharoos?

in 2008 preregistration for shirts was cut off on sept 2nd...

at least the 20th for the trasharoos, I just spoke with him via email

i texted goatman for a tshirt deadline...waiting on his reply

Event regs. can go on pretty much up to the event. All we have to do is print them out and bring them.

Also - Realistically we could run event registrations through the event as long as we have a printer (which if nobody has one handy I could probably scare one up).

I'm planning on bringing the naxja laptop. I don't have a printer tho.

I'm planning on bringing the naxja laptop. I don't have a printer tho.

I'll have computers, you can trust me there ;) I'll also have additional Internet in case Slickrock still sucks.

I'll have computers, you can trust me there ;) I'll also have additional Internet in case Slickrock still sucks.

I should have some additional internet as well...

mac 'shhhhhhhhhhhh' gyvr

Okay Jensen how do you plan to run registrations? Have you put thought into the mechanics of it?

I can keep you advised about pre-registrations totals. Before I leave for the event I will print out packing lists for all orders of registrations and shirts. You can easily tape or staple these to bags that contain the registration information. Attached is what we're talking about.

Let me know if you have any questions or can think of a more efficient way to do it.

View attachment Packing Slip - Order #46.pdf

Okay Jensen how do you plan to run registrations? Have you put thought into the mechanics of it?

I can keep you advised about pre-registrations totals. Before I leave for the event I will print out packing lists for all orders of registrations and shirts. You can easily tape or staple these to bags that contain the registration information. Attached is what we're talking about.

Let me know if you have any questions or can think of a more efficient way to do it.

View attachment 4534

OK now that sierrafest is done I can focus on this. Is it possible for me to gain access to a read only view of the per registration database. It would be nice to activly get updates and I can manage it all in ms access or something.

How many people would you guys suggest working at the table? Two? Once I know that I will make a volunteer sign up sheet.

Back