• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Run 11-21 at 8am

It's not necessarily the size of the group. It was quite a combination of lots of rigs and lots of rigs without lockers/winches. All in all it's nothing to complain about. It makes it more fun when there's challenges within the group.

I was one with no winch or lockers but Ill fix it soon promise! ha ha. And Ill make sure I have plnty of gas. That was pretty lame I had to leave early.

I was one with no winch or lockers but Ill fix it soon promise! ha ha. And Ill make sure I have plnty of gas. That was pretty lame I had to leave early.

Uh, you weren't the only one! :) Give it time, bro. Everyone has to start somewhere. My first time up there was open/open and my shifter came out in my hand stuck in neutral off camber and on a hill. You and everyone else did fine!

I agree being open and alittle lift makes things alot funner. You got to work it to make it up shit and that`s the fun part. I kindda miss that. Now i just crawl and it goes where i steer it most of the time. It all depends on the area and weather conditions.

lol sure cuz we all have the money to throw and 8 inch longarm suspension under the jeep and get some 35s and lock it front and rear..... ;) lol

Hey there now all i was saying is that i miss my old jeep with 31`s and open front and rear i had alot more fun with it. But i still love my jeep i have alot of time and not enough money into it. LOL

I think what brandon is trying to say is that you could set yours up like his as well!

lol naw i just like flippin tim $hit.

well as of right now my rear end is sitting on jack stands so im not going anywhere for a couple days lol need to mount some new spring perches to correct my pinion angle in the rear. i hate these damn shims so im fixing the problem

Well that`s gotta stop "Picking on Tim" or my brakes might give out on me next time i`m following u and u`ll find out all about my enormous stinger LOL

:gee:

come on now mister pink camera we aint got all day lol

DSCI0002.jpg
[/IMG]

Back