• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Run 11-21 at 8am

th_Picture015-2.jpg

it was a great trip even though it was slow! still had fun! it was nice meeting all you guys and getting that many xjs together! justin it was nice meetin you and your wife. if you guys need any help moving in or with your jeep dont be afraid to hit one of us up we would be more than willing to help you guys out! mud it was nice meetin you too and we need to get together more and do some runs. spanaway mudder hope you can get that jeep back together! lol

haha, I saw it on the other thread and redid them a tad. If you're on photobucket and use the img link at the bottom of the links, they come out big here.

I haven't seen a run like that....ever! Shame 1/2 the guys aren't on NAXJA just yet.

B- You too man, good meetin everyone. You guys caught me on a really weird day. The mastercylinder had walked out a 1/4 turn somehow and my front end was making some hellacious noise when we came out to the ravine there. Sorry I wasn't able to help out there at the end :(

Last edited:
ya it was the best turnout of xjs i have ever seen in person. the pics in the other thread look much better! and where the hell did you slide off the trail? lol

I was tuggin on someone that had come off the trail The guy that's had trouble getting on NAXJA lately. (I am horrible with names.) I was off camber to begin with and just slid right into a tree. You were helpin longshaft/tranny/brake guy when Justin had to head home. That's when we started movin forward with all intentions of coming back to help, Tim made it, but my front end was shot.

o well damn that doug! lol gotta love that arb in the front huh lol :smsoap:

it was a great trip even though it was slow! still had fun! it was nice meeting all you guys and getting that many xjs together! justin it was nice meetin you and your wife. if you guys need any help moving in or with your jeep dont be afraid to hit one of us up we would be more than willing to help you guys out! mud it was nice meetin you too and we need to get together more and do some runs. spanaway mudder hope you can get that jeep back together! lol

Ya man me and the wife cant stop talking about it. No offense but we have been in a few clubs and we couldnt believe how respectful, helpful and awesome everyone was. It is rare that you join a club and meet everyone and enjoy everyones company. we got along great with everyone and cant wait to go again. I will definitely keep everyone updated on the move.

I was tuggin on someone that had come off the trail The guy that's had trouble getting on NAXJA lately. (I am horrible with names.) I was off camber to begin with and just slid right into a tree. You were helpin longshaft/tranny/brake guy when Justin had to head home. That's when we started movin forward with all intentions of coming back to help, Tim made it, but my front end was shot.

That cracks me up... Sorry to hear you also had a small miss hap... Next time I make a run, I WILL have spare axles with me , along with better working brakes...oh and the name is Gabriel..

I it was an good turn out and an goodtime til we ran into the Idiot on the way out. People like him is what gives us all an bad name and gets are trails shut down.

ya man that was fun. i found out that big groups look good in the parking lot but is slow going on the trails. lots of good people out there. was lots of fun next time my locker will be working right

Back