• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek Run 11-21 at 8am

gonna wake up early eat some breakfast and top off my diff fluid. Be there at 8. I sure wish I had lockers. You guys are gonna all have to give me your opinion on the best most affordable lockers for my dana 30 35. I know 44 is best but a few people told me my axles are acualy the good 30 35. didnt know there was different ones. anyway see ya guys in the mornin!

you could also get a 8.25 29 spline. they are almost as strong as a 44. just go with aussie lockers front and rear. about $300 shipped for each one. thats wut im running in the rear. works wonders

I'll be at the Burnett Chevron at 8:30. I'll be meeting a friend there since FM is out of my way. See you boys in the AM.

I'll be at the Burnett Chevron at 8:30. I'll be meeting a friend there since FM is out of my way. See you boys in the AM.
I think this guy means business....:roflmao:

Iam thinking this is a better idea also... Going from South Hill near WinCo across the valley to FM is severe back tracking, I will also be waiting at the Cheveron...

no worries we all made it out fine! it was nice meeting al you guys! had a decent time.... lol

Thanks John for the offer, Thanks Brandon for putting this together, and thanks for letting us know you made it home safe. I was loosing my mind regretting splitting up. :)

That white cherokee guy sure is a stud....:D....

We all made it out just fine...Thanks for asking tho..

Had a BLAST today... first wheeling trip in my 91 xj... Was nice talking with SIX-NINE also... :thumbup:

Thanks for having me along with you all.... SEE, Iam not always an ass.. only online:laugh2::moon:

It was an very long interesting day but still fun. Some got carnage, alot had to be winched and an few broke. we had 11 XJ`s and one YJ. I hope everyone still had fun. And i thought there`d be more SNOW. Maybe next time, So let`s go again soon :rolleyes:

Here`s what I took, No good ones though, I was always pulling up the rear Hope someone post up some better ones soon
th_Picture001-7.jpg
th_Picture002-7.jpg
th_Picture003-4.jpg
th_Picture005-3.jpg
th_Picture007-2.jpg
th_Picture009-3.jpg
th_Picture010-3.jpg
th_Picture011-2.jpg
th_Picture015-2.jpg

Back