• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CrazyJim's Jeepspeed/Prerunner XJ build

lookin good Jimbo, hopefully you finish yours before I finish mine. Or at least maybe we can both finish them at the same time and hitch up Tone and drag him sideways across the dunes :D

lookin good Jimbo, hopefully you finish yours before I finish mine. Or at least maybe we can both finish them at the same time and hitch up Tone and drag him sideways across the dunes :D
LOL, thats the only way his is going to make it mike. Looks great jim, wish i had this setup in mine.

Lol hopefully I'll be done by then too so I can give you guys a tour of the dunes :)

Haha I was just thinking the same thing. I'm pretty sure that's why the ;) face. I've been recovering from surgery for the past 3 weeks, so I've fallen behind again, but don't you worry your pretty little head off, I'll get back on it soon enough. :D

I heard the operation was a failure and you're still a man?

Hey Jim, what's with the late night text messages? I figured you must have my number confused with somebody else's. :D

Back