• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CALICO PICTURE THREAD

Andy Steiner said:
Sometimes it's just about showing your friends how much you like them.

:rolleyes:
Hey Andy, There are only two spotters in this pic, he had at least twice that many!

Bent said:
:rolleyes:
Hey Andy, There are only two spotters in this pic, he had at least twice that many!

Did you double click the image? HMMM? HMMM???? :sure:

Kevin3151 said:
Avery,
I wish I could have used your video files too. I wanted those to make my video. (I just finished editing everyones pictures they gave me and made something out of it. I am uploading to youTube right now.

For some reason Avery didnt link to this one he posted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkfgOrxzhaQ

:firedevil

KH

forgot :dunno:

-Aflac

Andy Steiner said:
Somestimes an event is about the people:

100_3570.jpg

Who are those two geeks!? :D

Sometimes it's just about showing your friends how much you like them.

ROTFL!!!! Andy, that's too funny. Nice one. It was waaay funnier watching then you telling me about it. And way to go Remi for enduring it.

2000_XJ said:
PICT0208.jpg

does anyone know what kind of bumper this one is? it looks awsome and i want one

That would be the Rigidco bumper....

Did anybody happen to get any pics from Sunday when things went wrong (just a little, mind you)for me on lower Doran?

Avery, I don't want to hear it, go eat some soap! ;)

Bent said:
Did anybody happen to get any pics from Sunday when things went wrong (just a little, mind you)for me on lower Doran?

Yeah. What gives? You don't look at MY albums?

100_3573.jpg

100_3574.jpg

100_3575.jpg

100_3576.jpg

100_3577.jpg

100_3578.jpg

100_3579.jpg

100_3580.jpg

100_3581.jpg

100_3582.jpg

100_3583.jpg

All pics taken by Johnny using my camera. I was to afraid to walk down into the canyon Sunday after Santa's Jeep rogue attack on me Saturday. :wow:

Andy Steiner said:
Yeah. What gives? You don't look at MY albums?
I did so look! I'm not blind, though; just a little stupid, that's all.

Andy Steiner said:
I was to afraid to walk down into the canyon Sunday after Santa's Jeep rogue attack on me Saturday. :wow:

LOL!! Except for the fact that you nearly wound up wrapped around his front drive shaft, the cane wave was classic!

:D

Back