• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CALICO PICTURE THREAD

Okay...Image shack sucks.

Does anyone know a free hoster that lets you post a link to multiple pics all at once?

fish1976 said:
Great time out there on the trail. It was nice to put a few faces to the names on the board.

Very nice pics. Good you to meet you, Tish and Bama.

fish1976 said:
Great time out there on the trail. It was nice to put a few faces to the names on the board. The trail that Ken lead us on was awsome, and the hurry up and go thing Ken worked out just fine, I was able to take Tish over to the Phillips Loop trail and let her wheel, she did a couple of laps getting her more comfortable behind the wheel. Robert, Ken, Elias, Matt, Josh and every one else thanks for the good time.

Oh and Ken it would of been a flawless run if I didn't have to get a tug backwards to correct me line by 6 inches or so. Thx to the guy in the white rig with the wench for the tug. here is the link to the pic's we took

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=8ipb26sj.8x255kjz&Uy=-5w2urv&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

Lots of great pics fish. Awesome to meet you & your better half:) .... Also must say, nice driving in that open rig! See ya at the next one.
Matt

JohnX said:

Does anyone know a free hoster that lets you post a link to multiple pics all at once?

John: I use upshizzle.com fo-rizzle (no joke) http://www.upshizzle.com/
I'm not sure how long it keeps, but it's a great place to upload a bunch of pics to post. It'll even give you IMG tags for posting right on the board.

I use fototime.com for galleries though. It's much better then kodak gallery (or many other sites) because it shows you the actual image during the slideshows (not some flash thing) and it actually stores high-res images you can just download strait off my site. Plus you have different resolution settings while viewing to accomdate a wide range of displays/internet connections.

But you can't post fototime images on boards, unless you have a paid account. But you can "make links" to go to your image, album, or entire image gallery. IE:

Corral Canyon Sept 02

JohnX said:

juryrigjalopy said:
I thought that I would put this out there for the people that are not quite computer savy (like 4xSanta) on how to upload your pics to an easy to use gallery.

I noticed that some people were having problems posting their pics of the last few runs so I thought that I would help yall out. I use photobucket.com and it takes less than 5 minutes for me to download the pics from my memory card and post them to the internet. Its seems to be more user friendly than the kodak gallery and easier to post pictures.

1. Go to photobucket.com

go to join now, I paid for an account, but its not necessary at this point. If you run out of storage you can upgrade and get more storage.

Once your signed up- you can make some albums and download multiple photos at one time using the "add more images" hyperlink, but there is an easier way if you have an entire memory card of photos. Upload all mine at (640 x 480) so that they dont take up too much space and can be posted easily.

Download and install the program/browser "Flock Beta" and follow the directions. This program allows you to select entire files of pictures and enables you to name/rotate/resize/etc those pictures and upload them to your photobucket albums. It also uploads them much quicker than the photobucket site.

Once they are uploaded you will see them on your photobucket page. And when you are logged in it will give you several tags to use. It your gonna post them on
clip_image001.gif
then use the tags, or just link it to your photobucket site by copying the address of your page.
[B]
6.[/B] Once you have everything setup it's almost a one click process.[/quote]

We came to the end of the trail, err....mine shaft. I don't know why everybody chose this one.

DSC04823-1.jpg

Is this what petroglyps are coming to these days.

Kyung (Corbinafly) heading down a slope towards the 100' + waterfall.

DSC04914-1.jpg

Heading down Mule Canyon. It's sure a slow drive when yer stuck behind Johnny!
:D
DSC04943-1.jpg

Andy here stepping up the last little waterfall on Doran. Will you look at all that chrome!

DSC04785-1.jpg

It's pretty scary running across troglodytes in a dark tunnel. As you can see we tried to trap him in where we found him. He ended up over powering us before we could finish boarding him up. I'm worried that he may have followed one of us home.
DSC04825-2.jpg

Here are the rest of them, well most of them. There might be some duplicates, though. I got tired of messing with them. If you don't see any that aren't there, let me know; I'll see if maybe I can re-take them.

Click here, this is the link.

Really, I'm serious,

TIM

As Troy's Trail bitch, I was the camera guy.

May I present you, Mr. Overkill........................

FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

FileHandler.ashx

I now have a new respect for driving a stick off road :shocked:

Ron's wheel from hell

FileHandler.ashx

cracker said:
Ron's wheel from hell

Gotta love them there cast wheels. Go forged or walk home!

Hey Ron,

:kissyou:

Bent said:
Gotta love them there cast wheels. Go forged or walk home!

Hey Ron,

:kissyou:

That is why I want to keep my forged wheels at all costs :doh:

Sometimes an event is about the rigs:

100_3575.jpg

Somestimes an event is about the people:

100_3570.jpg

Rigs:

100_3567.jpg

People:

100_3571.jpg

This year's Calico was about both:

100_3582.jpg

Sometimes it's just about showing your friends how much you like them.

Glad to see you all out there.

Last edited:
Back