• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bill Moore Lake...

I'll be there.

I haven't chimed in in a while...just wanted to note that I'm still in, so don't leave w/o me!

Any going to have a Cb Radio up? what channel?

I really wanted to hit this set of trails up before winter hits, but my synchronizing of things just is not working. :bawl:

Got too much on my plate that has to be done before end of the weekend.

Have fun guys, I am unfortunately out!!!!! :cheers:

See you guys at 9am

I'll have my CB set to channel 19

We are most likely skipping out on Red Elephant, I won't have enough time. We can discuss further once we meet up at the Starbucks.

I'm cool with skipping Red Elephant if you want to, I would like to be able to enjoy ourselves at the lake a bit without feeling like we have to keep moving.
BUT............I am up for anything.

Ok well guess we will see you guys at 9 at Starbucks! Crimson was talking me into taking the new POS XJ I just got (it wont be POS once I get some stuff done) but think the U joints still giving us issues so will take the TJ.

Ok well guess we will see you guys at 9 at Starbucks! Crimson was talking me into taking the new POS XJ I just got (it wont be POS once I get some stuff done) but think the U joints still giving us issues so will take the TJ.

It sure didn't seem like a U joint though. Pull the front shaft and drive it around the block see if it is still making the clicking noises.

So channel 14... Lets just hope i go to the right starbucks :D. There is a gas station thata way isn't there? so i can air my tars back up before i head home?

Damn it we totally overslept. Well guess it gives me more time to work on the jeep...

X2, slept right through the alarm.
To be fair, I did have a pretty good excuse :D

Hero, I'd be down to run somethin close like Slaughterhouse today if your TJ can keep up :spin1:

Back