• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bill Moore Lake...

billmoore029.jpg

billmoore031.jpg

billmoore032.jpg

billmoore033.jpg

billmoore035.jpg

Very awesome trail... Only little things happened. Jim lost a tire. and one of Dutch's buddies lost an upper control arm bolt.

Great to meet new faces and see some sweet rigs.

Now to figure out my damn heater/ac problem. UGH

Were back and it was two much fun.i posted my photos on facebook so Kiafer knows what to do i had a flat comong back from the lake and as it was on the back had to change a front to the back and use the spare in the front i want to thank profusely all who jumped it to change the tire 'you put the nascar pit crews to shame . i am kinda happy that we didn't do red elephant as it was a long trip as it was ' WE took the frontage roar all the way back as I70 was near gridlock so it will be awhile for others post , and we did not air down or disconnect 'i also got some videos that i will see about posting later

Here's mine. We had a great time! Nice to meet all of you and hope to see you soon.

Maybe I'll paint mine red?
103_0719.JPG

Conquerer mine
103_0723.JPG

Aspens were beautiful!
103_0725.JPG

Dutch sportin his cool bumper.

103_0744.JPG

Jawa and Jawa Jr.
103_0745.JPG

103_0747.JPG

Pretending that rock is a Toyota.

103_0749.JPG

Do it :thumbup:

Everybody knows red XJs go faster, have more torque and HP, get better mileage, have a lower COG, ride smoother, and look better :D

But its also the hardest to clean. BUT you wouldn't know that cause you don't wash your jeep.

I say go with white or keep it blue.

Back