• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bill Moore Lake...

Im sure well be able to make it up. Ive ran bill moore with 3-4 foot drifits, bashing through. And i helped the 14ers open the trail this year so a few flurrys and maybe a light dusting shouldent be a problem.

Hey now, that was ONE time that I took the battery out to charge it and forgot to put it back in when I left. Don't be all womanly and turn one incident into a "you ALWAYS do blah blah"! I get enough of that at home. :D :moon:

...and I'm on a roll now, this is two trips in a row where I wheeled on a full tank. :thumbup: I even arrived at the meeting place with exactly 1/8 tank - the perfect amount for a trail ride. It pained me to fill up. :laugh3:

Good job, thanks for the hard work and effort..............

You want a brownie?

brownies.jpg

........................pat on the back sort of thing. :rolleyes:

I can attest of many runs this year with you that you forgot to bring batteries, you want me to list them..................... :gag:

Mmmmmm.... brownies. Ha! You may be able to cite some times when I didn't have a camera at all or where maybe where the camera battery died midway through the trip, but only once did I have the camera and no battery to go with it. It's an unfortunate drawback of having a camera with a weird rechargable battery... if it goes, you're SOL, unlike a normal camera where you can just swap in new batteries. Sucky sucky.

Maybe I'll look into buying a backup camera battery to take along just to make sure I can take pics of you. :moon:

I swear Jim, I have an easier time trying to read crap in my Arabic class than I do trying to read your posts :moon:

what he did was he hit the "h" key, missed the backspace button and hit the "=" key instead, then hit the correct "k" button. its all fairly easy to figure out ya hamar

I am freaking old and have neurophy ( nerve damage ) my hands anf feet are numb and i also can't type worth a chit and you should look at it as training your mind ' and you have no problem reading my free stuff post

Back