• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bill Moore Lake...

Just to clarify:

Meet time: 0900 (or 9am)
Meet place: Starbucks/Conoco just off of I-70 @ Exit 234
Food: Bring your own
Trails being ran: Red Elephant, Bill Moore Lake, Mill Creek

Ive read about these 3 trails on Trail damage. They look fun. Have a blast guys. Post a report when you get back love to hear more about them.

I'll be on time when you show up with a full tank.:rolleyes:
Are you coming?

Full tanks of gas are for those with no sense of daring and adventure! Wheeling is much more fun when you can't be sure you'll make it around the next bend. :laugh3:

Rumor has it I might be making an appearance... :eyes: My wife has come down with the flu, so it all depends on whether my son or I succumb to it before Sunday.

Looking at those pictures I think that second pic is the exact spot my buddy got stuck in his stock Wrangler the other week. Is this run possible in a stock Jeep?

Looking at those pictures I think that second pic is the exact spot my buddy got stuck in his stock Wrangler the other week. Is this run possible in a stock Jeep?

With a good spotter and a little extra on the skinny pedal its possible. One of the guys that was with us last year, was in a stock 1st gen 4runner. He had a tough time in a couple spots, but that is what makes it interesting. Much more than stock, and the trail is too easy. Just unhook the sway bar and you should be fine.

Full tanks of gas are for those with no sense of daring and adventure! Wheeling is much more fun when you can't be sure you'll make it around the next bend. :laugh3:

Rumor has it I might be making an appearance... :eyes: My wife has come down with the flu, so it all depends on whether my son or I succumb to it before Sunday.

Send my best to your wife and wash your hands a lot. See you there!

With a good spotter and a little extra on the skinny pedal its possible. One of the guys that was with us last year, was in a stock 1st gen 4runner. He had a tough time in a couple spots, but that is what makes it interesting. Much more than stock, and the trail is too easy. Just unhook the sway bar and you should be fine.

Maybe I can get my buddy to go Sunday... Be nice to meet some of you all.

According to everyone above.... Sunday

Yup...

I may be a little late to the meeting place although i wake up early im not usually awake yet if ya know what i mean.

Just need to check a coupla things on the heep and load up some extra stuff and food and be good to go...

Never noticed how close this trail was... Can't wait... just gotta flush my brake fluid.

Last edited:
Back