• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bill Moore Lake...

Better hurry if you want to see the Aspens!!

103_0844.JPG

103_0848.JPG

103_0849.JPG

Another cool trip comes to an end.
103_0852.JPG

103_0854.JPG

Thanks again everybody!

Scott

Looks like a great run. To bad i missed it but had two games I had to play today, and my grandpas in the hospital as well so that was kind of a priority. Great pics to. Glad yall made it back with no problems and safe. Hope someone else sets up a run soon so I can chime in.

Very nice pics, sucks that I missed it. Between trying to get the basement finished and other stuff, I just couldn't make it. Rachel would really like to see the leaves changing colors, so it looks like we need to get out soon. I may try to do something next Sat, be on the lookout for a thread.

Very nice pics, sucks that I missed it. Between trying to get the basement finished and other stuff, I just couldn't make it. Rachel would really like to see the leaves changing colors, so it looks like we need to get out soon. I may try to do something next Sat, be on the lookout for a thread.

Whatever you pick for Saturday I'm in! My wife is off on Sat and Sun and has already warned me that she is going to see the Aspens this year heck or high water. I'll keep an eye out.

Was the big rock on mill creek? b/c ive never been up mill creek and one time I thought I did find it but it just send my straight back to bill moore. I know you jump off bill moore and run a little down red elephant then hit mill creek then it connects back to red elephant. But ive never found it

Was the big rock on mill creek? b/c ive never been up mill creek and one time I thought I did find it but it just send my straight back to bill moore. I know you jump off bill moore and run a little down red elephant then hit mill creek then it connects back to red elephant. But ive never found it

The big rock is about a mile from the lake. You have to drive right by it to get there.

Where's the vid of me going over the rock?

Had a good time, was a long day though. I'll probably be going up somewhere again next weekend. I need to get as much wheeling in as possible before the trails close.

BTW, can I just say that I built one sexy arse bumper? :D

Well shit - I missed another good group run....... :mad:

I gotta try to make a run next weekend - bent rig or not. The colors are gonna be gone in a hurry......

The new rig looks good Dutch! :thumbup: Keep it shiny side up this time would ya? :D

Back