• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for a pancake rock run?

I'll probably be there....although 8am in Alpine might be a just a wee tad early for me....I don't even get to work by 8am, and I only live 5 miles away.
But this is wheeling, not work, silly!! Get your priorities straight! Sheesh... some people...

im really hoping i can go...its all dependant on when my fiancee has the baby!

if not this weekend is anyone willing to go another day with me? maybe later in the month or early march?

im really hoping i can go...its all dependant on when my fiancee has the baby!

if not this weekend is anyone willing to go another day with me? maybe later in the month or early march?

if i could get better directions to this run i might go this time, but if not this time i'll see about going with you next time maybe. i hate not knowing where anything is =/

if i was to get directions that i could mapquest to the cars jr, would anyone be able to get some, id be coming from bakersfield so im not fimilar with that area as well as if it's even within my driving range..

But this is wheeling, not work, silly!! Get your priorities straight! Sheesh... some people...

yeah, and my priority is SLEEP!!! Since when did wheeling fall to the vampire class....I remember when the theory was wheel all day, drink all night, sleep all morning....God, I miss the good ol' days! =)

You can sleep afterwards... and to wheel "all day", you have to start at the beginning of the day... so 8 a.m.'s pretty reasonable!

Back