• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for a pancake rock run?

No offense to those who have pusssies. I guess I should have said wussy. That may have been more PC. But look who I'm talking to.
Well, I guess I'm more pussy than wussy =). But no, I don't think I've ever been accused of being PC! I think those that know me would be even more encouraged to have me committed to a mental health facility if I suddenly became PC.

I'm still good to go to Pancake rock...

None of us are driving Rubi's... right? I hear they have a tendancy to flop when it rains. :D.

I've never been to pancake rock and want to check it out. Plus it's closer, and I don't want to be out too long tomorrow. But I'll do whatever the group decides to do.

When I read your "it's not gonna rain", I almost posted "Okay, now you've done it...you've jinxed us". I should have!!

I'm still willing and able... as long as there are a few of us going, and a winch or two =). I have no idea how that trail would be in the rain. So again, roll call?

Name (UserName) Contact #:

Ted (96JeepSpeed)
Carol (Carol.92124) six 19 - sixty-five 4 - ninety-seven 5 eight
Ted-96jeepjpeed-6197506895.

Ted - 96jeepjpeed - 6197506895
Mike - SanDiegoXJ - 8583665271

And I'm down for pretty much anything...we'll just make Mikey go first if it looks too hairy...he doesn't mind being on one wheel =)

Mike is picking me up at I-15 & Balboa/Tierrasanta Blvd, basically. We should be s/b on I-15 around 7:30.

Who specifically knows where the Carveacre/Pancake Rock trail begins? I only have 3-yr-old memories of following someone to go by. I don't know what Park'n'Ride you're mentioning, but you'll figure it out--I'm along for the ride. I think we should still hit Carls Jr at 8 a.m., in case anyone planned to go but stopped following the thread, and shows up anyway (and then we should follow them closely with cameras, watching for other funny actions!).

Ok screw the park and ride idea. My buddy with the 4runner i mentioned is riding with me and i sure hes know exatcly where is is. I have a pretty good idea. I know there a big lot on the opposite side of the road from the trail start, to air down and what not. carls jr it is.

Balboa turns into Tierrasanta? I know where Balboa is, and can take that to the 15....where you kids meeting at? Any special location, or just on the side of the road? Although, 7:30 is XXXXin early! so I could be a tad late. I'll be on channel 4 as soon as I head out tho. If you can't wait for me, I'll meet yall at Alpine at 8ish.

Balboa turns into Tierrasanta? I know where Balboa is, and can take that to the 15....where you kids meeting at? Any special location, or just on the side of the road? Although, 7:30 is XXXXin early! so I could be a tad late. I'll be on channel 4 as soon as I head out tho. If you can't wait for me, I'll meet yall at Alpine at 8ish.
Where are you coming from, other than obviously west of 805?

Yeah, it's Balboa west of 15, and Tierrasanta Bl east of 15. Oh, and Garnet west of I-5. 'tarded. One street, 11 miles, 3 names.

Mike's picking me up at my place, 1 mile east of I-15 Then we're swinging by the store to grab sammiches for lunch. MapQuest claims it's 30 min from my place to Carl's Jr. I'll see if Mike can run his CB. If not, I can bring mine. Mike? And there's always cell phones.

Albertson's at 10633 Tierrasanta Blvd.

We'll be leaving from there about 7:30. Call if you're running late.

Eight Five Eight - Three Three Five - Five Six Six Three

You can try me on channel 4 but my CB is pretty weak.

This thread is killing me.

I have been craving pancakes all week :banghead:

This thread is killing me.

I have been craving pancakes all week :banghead:
Nice one, Cracker. We'll let you know how the pancakes turn out tomorrow a.m.

Back