• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone up for a pancake rock run?

P2070124.jpg

i recognize that kid on the left. i ran track with him at cuyamaca and aginast him in high school. small world.

It was a great time, in spite of the cycles of rain. Those that didn't go--you should have! I'm also glad I chose to leave my stock-height rig at home & ride with OceanJet. I would've made a great speed bump for these guys.

Here's the link to my pix; I have yet to figure out how to post pix within the thread.

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/kk283/CarolHorsley/Pancake Rock 2-7-09/

Thanks, Mike, Ted, and Mike for a great day! (And to whoever asked about trail time, we got on the trail about 9, to the top of Pancake Rock at 11:30, and back off the trail about 1:30 after spending 1/2 hr or an hour playing in the rock garden). That included a 20 min rest period waiting for Ted's flooded carb to begin functioning again (after stalling on a steep spot).

Same way carol, just copy an paste the link.HTH

Thanx for fixing my pix, Scott!

If you decide you want me pay for it let me know!:smootch:

Cool. I think $500 should cover it. :D

Seriously, don't worry about it. I just get a free pass on breaking yours when it's done.. :gee:

I found a door on craigslist, but then I wondered if it's even worth the trouble. It'll just end up getting dented again.

The only problem.. force of habit, I keep looking over there trying to use that mirror.

Cool. I think $500 should cover it. :D

Seriously, don't worry about it. I just get a free pass on breaking yours when it's done.. :gee:

I found a door on craigslist, but then I wondered if it's even worth the trouble. It'll just end up getting dented again.

The only problem.. force of habit, I keep looking over there trying to use that mirror.
Cool man. Ill keep an eye out for a mirrior. Do you daily drive that thing?

Back