• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4th annual Reno Run May 23rd-26th

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that the trail you where telling me about?

Yup that's the one we went and spotted... it really only has 2-3 parts... but there is more so Ima check more out on sunday

Im talking with terrance and his buddies. we are still thinking about splitting a room or two, but we are also considering camping.

Spotted a new trail today... I'd say 37s and lockers! Haha its nasty
e2ede6y4.jpg

Just found out my buddy can get deals on Hilton hotels. He works at one in Mountain View. Could be an option for us too unless we are set on camping still Gordo

Just waiting to hear back how much and availability

Any update on the hilton? Pics rock Allen.

Circus Cirucs is super cheap thursday-45$ thurs (and weds if you head up early too) , silver legacy is only 129$ on friday, C&C is 189$ friday so we could move hotels to save a few bucks on friday, so I am thinking of circus circus Up to friday, SL friday, and then camp saturday night ? I need to head back sunday unless I have to stay sunday or if I can talk the GF to come up for the weekend.

Ill happily throw down like 25-40$ to snag a spot to camp saturday night.

skipper and gordon-if you come up thursday night it would be cheaper to do CC that first night , then camp the next. if you come up friday, its cheaper to camp. Just throwing that out there

Last edited:
There has been a change of game plan. Both Eric and myself tried to get into the group campgrounds but they require a $500,000 insurance coverage, non-negotiable. They didn't let me know that until I had paid for the reservation, really lame. So.... I will be refunding everyones money via PayPal as soon as i receive the refund myself. Eric is still confident that we will be able to find individual campgrounds as this is not a destination spot for Memorial Day. We will see I guess. I will definitely still be camping there every night but it is first come first serve for individual camp grounds.

I will be heading up friday morning early. Should be up there before lunch for checkin at the campgrounds.

OK cool. I am heading up thursday. I am not sure if Ill be camping yet 100%, but I am leaning that way since the hotels will be a few hundred bucks to 500$ and screw that.

I'm bummed about the group campground did work out. We are going up Friday morning too so I hope there are spots left when we get there.

Is there a schedule of what trail we will be running and when yet. I know its two months away but I thought I would ask just incase.

I guess we will head to Davis Creek Friday morning and hopefully get a site. Worst case we can find a room somewhere. I'm sick of of trying to figure out where to stay. I just want to wheel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back