• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any idea on when Goatfest will be this year?

I don't even take pictures of the team. Some sick jerk would probably find a way to hack my account and......I don't want to even think what you guys would do with them.

We've never been but now that we moved to Tahoe it's only a 7 hour drive and would like to join you guys again. Thom

Thom, that would be great. I don't even have an XJ anymore, but i'd definetely come up to say hi, only an hour for me.

Thom, that would be great. I don't even have an XJ anymore, but i'd definetely come up to say hi, only an hour for me.
Sure would be great to see the old faces from So Cal, not enough of ya have been making it to Fall Fling & we can't make it this year. How many days does this thing usually go for?

I don't even take pictures of the team. Some sick jerk would probably find a way to hack my account and......I don't want to even think what you guys would do with them.

That's nothing compared to the sick jerk who burned the image of your nasty nut-sack in my sons mind. Dick! ;)

If you post up pics of the seniors you and me can call it even. Just make sure they are 18 yr old seniors ;)

Sure would be great to see the old faces from So Cal, not enough of ya have been making it to Fall Fling & we can't make it this year. How many days does this thing usually go for?

You are not making the Fling?

It would be good to see you at Goatfest, definitely find a challenge for your new rig.

You are not making the Fling?

It would be good to see you at Goatfest, definitely find a challenge for your new rig.

Thanks buddy, I will not make FF this year, Mariel has a new job & couldn't get the time off and shucks, she wouln't approve of the 3 Vagas dancers I planned to bring in her place. Goatfest should be a possible.

Goatfest will be the weekend before Thanksgiving, Nov 18-20. I'm hoping we'll have the new KOH car ready to take out by then, so I figured better the 3rd weekend rather than the 1st weekend of Nov. I know it's the same weekend as the 1000, which is why we switched weekends a couple years back, but PVD is the weekend before and this particular weekend works for everything other than the Baja 1k.

Anyone up for some kind of fund raiser for Team NAXJA? :)

Looks like i'll only make it for a day trip if that.I need my money for the 4 day weekend after this.If i break my jeep i'm screwed for thanksgiving.

If BFG doesn't invite me to work the 1000 (which is very possible), I'll also make it to Goatfest for Saturday only. Arrive early and leave late.

If BFG doesn't invite me to work the 1000 (which is very possible), I'll also make it to Goatfest for Saturday only. Arrive early and leave late.

Well, I just got the call from BFG. Looks like I'll be missing GF again.

Well, I just got the call from BFG. Looks like I'll be missing GF again.
That means there'll be food for the rest of us! ;)

I may have to try and put my camper back in the Ford and then drive that/tow the jeep out. Try and make a weekend of it and JV gets cold at night for a tent in November. :D

i sure hope i can find work before then, if so i can get the xj off non op and go ruin it 20 minutes after i get there for the second year in a row :D

i sure hope i can find work before then, if so i can get the xj off non op and go ruin it 20 minutes after i get there for the second year in a row :D

I hope you get a bomb ass job so you can finish it b4 goatfest so you don't destroy it in twenty min. And you better pack a second chair you have a tendency to brake them in jv too :p

Back