• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any idea on when Goatfest will be this year?

boostamante

NAXJA Forum User
I know im early but it gives those with work to be done enough time to get to it. Im aware that it's in November but any idea of if it will be in the 1st 2 weeks or the last 2 of November?

I ask cause my kids Bday is on the 30th and i want to plan around it :p Kids mom was talking about doing a Bday party on the 2nd week of Nov. :twak:
Any who, thought I'd ask.

Well.. Josh, Carol and I had set it to be Nov/5.

Goatman told me it is the weekend before Thanksgiving.

I guess we need to figure that out. :)

Sema is first week Nov, and then Hump and bump is the 4-6th in Vegas. Just saying :)

Sure hope it is the 18th 19th 20th of November, the weekend be4 Turkey. There are a lot of events going on during the first two weeks of Nov., at least for me.

Sorry Paul, but I hope that it's NOT the weekend of the 18th-20th. :D I'll be down for the Baja 1000 that weekend. As a matter of fact, I believe that's why I missed Goatfest 2010.

Turkey day is 24th fyi for everyone

And JohnnyC you are correct i had to miss the 1000 due to my wifes dad had to screw with my 1000 plans and have a heart attack so i went to goatfest. They go to great lengths to fook up my plans for a good time

I'm pretty sure it's always been the weekend before Thanksgiving. I'm in.

If it's the 1st week or the 3rd week im good. If it falls on the 12th im effed! My kids mom wants to do a Bday party for him then.

I was thinking I had a chance to go to Goatfest this year. Normally the volleyball playoffs are on that weekend and I was thinking that the girls
just might not be that good...
The little birtches are starting to kill it! Oh well, if they earn it, I guess I'm stuck taking them.

I was thinking I had a chance to go to Goatfest this year. Normally the volleyball playoffs are on that weekend and I was thinking that the girls
just might not be that good...
The little birtches are starting to kill it! Oh well, if they earn it, I guess I'm stuck taking them.
Bring 'em to Goatfest! :eyes:

Back