• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your user name..

I just nicked the name of one of my wife's horses - beware the power of names - they end up turning into what you call them! I'm thinking about renaming my greyhound Stupid for that very reason.

Mine is probably the strangest......

My grandmothers name was Merle and she was forever working, bleaching the hell out of anything that didn't move fast enough. I called my mother one day to see what she was up to and she was bleaching the hell out of everything, oh I said you're "Merle-ing". It stuck. The "to cherokee" part was because the same g-mother enjoyed going to Cherokee, NC to the "singing". So merlintocherokee" was born.

And I was tired of hawkfdc that we use on everything else.

Mine came from back when I first started playing games online, specifically Warcraft 2. I needed a username and couldn't think of one, so I just went with something I liked. At the time the Osprey VTOL aircraft was just getting started and I thought it was really cool. No idea where the 413 came from.

And my avitar is a star of life because I'm trained as an EMT.... however I work at UPS so it kinda falls apart after that.

Mine's not so simple. My first deployment to Iraq I was part of a "Mobile Exploitation Team" or MET, looking for the weapons of mass destruction (sorry, we didn't find any!). Viper comes from my lifelong addiction to GI Joe: A Real American Hero!! I've also been known to use SGT_Jeff (in the Army + first name Jeff)

xDUMPTRUCKx

the "x"s are for me being straight edge....see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straight_edge

Dumptruck is a reference to the 3 books written by Clayton Bigsby. He actually wrote 5, only 3 were published.

For all you old f*c's out there, go watch an eopisode of dave chappelle.

A love of speed metal music and an intent to thrash my 4x4 only XJ. :firedevil

J from my first name Josh, Hatch my nick name and also part of my last name Hatcher and 13 being my fav number and the day i was born on.

New guy here but hey, Ill chime in. Mines not too hard to figure out is it?

yea, same here. not all that much, just first part my name and second well you know jeep.

IGOCOMMANDO said:
New guy here but hey, Ill chime in. Mines not too hard to figure out is it?

Please, please tell me you are female. Otherwise... that is just TMI.:wow:

Sorry to disapoint you.No female here. I have a 72 Commando along with my 92 XJ and 97 TJ.

IGOCOMMANDO said:
Sorry to disapoint you.No female here. I have a 72 Commando along with my 92 XJ and 97 TJ.

Ahh! Thanks for clearing that up. I thought you meant the 'lack of underwear' type commando. :)

Back