• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YELLAHEEP

I believe the word that Troy used to describe how the van looked whilst on his trailer was.................swanlike. :wave1:

I believe the word that Troy used to describe how the van looked whilst on his trailer was.................swanlike. :wave1:

No, that was me describing your dainty wrist and pasty white skin when you were modeling that bracelet you found........ swan-like.

:puke:

Well, knowing Troy, I'd have to blame his thick Littletonian accent for your miscomprehension...I think he would have been saying "swinelike", not swanlike. Swine as in "Let's get this dead fat hog over to the slaughter house!":puke:

Got a set of WJ knuckles from Troy yesterday.......... right before he ran into Birdman. I met him at Costco to make the exchange. Thanks again Troy!! :cheers:

Thanks again Troy for the parts jeep :D Everything went super smooth, no problems. I'll definitely buy more stuff from you.

Just a reminder to everyone -- not alot of guys will deliver your used engine, provide a warranty on it, and give you your money back when it rockets a rod through the block. Troy is a stand-up guy, and gentleman, and a scholar, even if he continues to cheat me out of nillas. And he is also one handsome donut-feeder! :eyes::peace:

And another reminder...... you gotta be a stand-up guy, a gentleman, and a scholar to get that kind of warranty from me......

:kissyou:

Thanks for hooking me up with the killer deal on the XJ dana 44, bought it from you 5 months ago or so if you remember. Finally got it cleaned up, new brakes, 4.88's and auburn installed!

Thanks for hooking me up with the killer deal on the XJ dana 44, bought it from you 5 months ago or so if you remember. Finally got it cleaned up, new brakes, 4.88's and auburn installed!

:thumbup:

Troy met me at his storage, JUST to sell me a header. Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Finally get this fixed. Tired of having a diesel without the performance and mileage of a diesel.

Added! :D :thumbup: Thanks for the gas money!

Rigs that I've hauled other than my own:

-XCastleJ's rig
-Mcantar's rig
-jdxj's rig
-DJ's XJ
-DJ's Audi
-DJ's MJ
-'grin's rig from H.R. to C.S.
-'grin's MJ trailer
-in4awhatever's black junker
-xjnoob's wrecked rig AND replacement rig
-The 1st Raffle XJ

youre forgetting HeepII

Not really. Technically it was mine again when it got hauled off.

I could probably add snowboard3r411's new rig since I hauled it over the mountain for him after the trade was done...... but it didn't truely need hauling......

Back