• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

YELLAHEEP

You think you have learned alot from the guy? I learn something new everytime i go to his place!!

WAY TOO MUCH info here!!:scared:

:D

Bought from Troy again today.

Very Honest and helped me throw the wheels and tires on, even took the Old ones from me so I didn't have to try and get rid of them.

Thanks Again.

You're welcome!

But, uh..... I don't know anything about those tires. You didn't get 'em from me........ remember? ;)

:D

I may as well add to this love fest. Troy has taken care of my Jeep needs on numerous occasions and recently went above and beyond to make sure that I had the parts that I needed to get my Junk running again. Not only is his customer service great, but you can't beat his prices.

Whatever, I still haven't found any freaking Nilla wafers. :lecture:

Whatever, I still haven't found any freaking Nilla wafers. :lecture:

They've certainly washed away by now with you having gone to Moab and back......... :D

They've certainly washed away by now with you having gone to Moab and back......... :D

What, did you tuck a couple leftovers from the seat of your truck :puke: in my grille or something???!! BAD SELLER - products not as advertised, comes with substandard cookies hidden in your rig and causing rust issues... hmmmm, maybe he stuck one in my engine and that's what's causing my power loss. Anyone know a good lawyer?:anon::peace:

Add me to the "nut swingin love fest" or whatever is going on here. Troy flat hooked me up. Sold me what he had on my list. Didn't have it all so we loaded up in HIS truck with HIS tools and to the junk yard we went. He helped me pull parts, gave me advice on what would work and helped me load up. He donated his time and resources to get me what I needed.

Enough already! St. Troy is not all that, and a bag of Nillas. Here's some old dirt.

One time, about 5 years ago, I wanted vented side windows for my 2 door. Oh sure, Troy had them, and they were in good shape, and they worked, and the seals were good, and they were cheap, and the tint looked great (factory bronze with my tan paint), but it took me almost FOUR years before I put them in. What's up with that? Then, while putting them in, it started to rain, so I went to back into my garage, and he never told me my tire carrier was still swung out. Yeah, I'll admit he wasn't even there, and didn't know what I was doing, but he COULD have called, if he cared. So now I have a chipped brick and a gouge in my garage door frame. So, I ask you, what kind of deal was that, huh?

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showpost.php?p=244622040&postcount=7

See, he even admits that they used to be his windows. I rest my case..., and my fingers.

Last edited:
Long time lurker, first time buyer or something like that. Got me a very fair deal on a factory hitch and then loaned me the air tools to remove it. Provided advice how to get it to mounted with the skidplate and on the sorry situation that is my header panel.

Heh heh.... here's an interesting trip down memory lane.....

Rigs that I've hauled other than my own:

-Mcantar's rig
-jdxj's rig
-DJ's XJ
-DJ's Audi
-DJ's MJ
-'grin's rig from H.R. to C.S.
-'grin's MJ trailer
-in4awhatever's black junker
-xjnoob's wrecked rig AND replacement rig
-The 1st Raffle XJ

............Who am I forgetting? :laugh3:

Add another to the list: Riverfever and his Vanagon...... :D

1228091538a.jpg
1228091553a.jpg

He calls me late one night and is all, "Hey Mr. Fever...I think my trailer can haul up to 7000lbs. Do you think we could hook up and maybe you'll let me load your van up with bricks and drive it around Denver during rush hour?"

It's hard to say no to the Sergeant.

Sounds plausible to me...all except for the bricks part. If you'd said old Jeep parts, I'da been hooked like a brook.

Back