• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB stock parts

puttzer

NAXJA Member
Looking for the following stock parts in useable condition,

Front coils
Steering linkage w/stabilizer
Sway bar with mounting brackets
Front shocks

It's for my 99 XJ, making it my daily driver.

I've got a stock HP D30 assembly - complete, brake rotor to brake rotor, including track bar & upper bracket, steering and control arms. Located at Flores' house. $150 neg.

I've got a stock HP D30 assembly - complete, brake rotor to brake rotor, including track bar & upper bracket, steering and control arms. Located at Flores' house. $150 neg.

Might be interested in this, let me think about it. Would you happen to have a 29 spline 8.25 with 3.55's?? One I have is 3.07's.

Last edited:
Might be interested in this, let me think about it. Would you happen to have a 29 spline 8.25 with 3.55's?? One I have is 3.07's.

I gave the 8.25 I had to Led for his trailer. I do have another interested party for the front axle but I offered it to you first so let me know ASAP.

Thanks

Last edited:
I gave the 8.25 I had to Led for his trailer. I do have another interested party for the front axle but I offered it to you first so let me know ASAP.

Thanks

You can sell it to other party, will be a month or so before I start working on this project.

I'd be interested in that HP30 as well if the other party is no longer interested. Can pick up anytime. In in Colorado Springs but can drive to get it.

Back