• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

winter (can we really call this winter?) projects

Re: winter (can we really call this winter?) projects **Kudos to RIGIDCO*

rpraterxj said:
Halfway? You mean the herculine is half way done OR the Jeep is halfway covered with herculiner?? LOL :laugh3:
I mean that half of the jeep is covered with herculiner: it's up to the windows now :D

Yup, Remi's Jeep is a real sight! The only red left is on the hood, roof, and hatch. But only because he ran out of Herculiner. :laugh3:

You're not getting anywhere near my Jeep with that stuff.

BTW, got my Big Daddy tie rod installed. Did the measuring thing you suggested and everything seems fine. My buddy's gonna check the alignment for me on Saturday...just to make sure. And it seems to have eliminated my wheel shimmy, as I thought it would.

xjohnnyc said:
You're not getting anywhere near my Jeep with that stuff.

Thank god! Somebody else out here who appreciates at least a little bit of looking good on a Jeep!

From Orange County even...how odd.

Johnny - wanna be part of the make fun of Remi's every six month repaint to chase the fade away process? :D

GSequoia said:
Thank god! Somebody else out here who appreciates at least a little bit of looking good on a Jeep!

Johnny - wanna be part of the make fun of Remi's every six month repaint to chase the fade away process? :D
go ahead, make fun! I just look at it this way: I don't have to wash the jeep, all I gotta do is spend about $5 on rattle cans and refresh it :D

GSequoia said:

:D

I thought ODD was anything west or north of the I-15!

Well I just got my D44 back from Rawbrown and need to get around to installing it
Detroit Locker and 4.56 gears...

Back