• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Bringing Kids?

The kids don't need a license to fish. The adult responsible for them does. I think I'm going to bring a ultra light trout pole just in case. if I fish we can go together and I'll be the one with the license.

The kids are suppose to have a license they are free till there 14. But they are suppose to have a paper license on them. The Little Naches River actually has some decent Fishin.Just get a Reg. book..

Jack

The kids are suppose to have a license they are free till there 14. But they are suppose to have a paper license on them. The Little Naches River actually has some decent Fishin.Just get a Reg. book..

Jack

:wave1: Paper license requirement not found.

https://fishhunt.dfw.wa.gov/wdfw/licenses.html

Fishing Licenses
A fishing license is required for all individuals 15 years of age and over, unless fishing for common carp, crawfish, bullfrogs, smelt or unclassified marine invertebrates.

A shellfish license is required to take anything classified under state shellfish regulations, including sea cucumbers, seaweed, and even squid.

Children under the age of 15 must have and complete a catch record card (CRC) if they are fishing for halibut, steelhead, salmon, sturgeon, or Dungeness crab. Children under 15 must have their catch record card endorsed to harvest Puget Sound Dungeness crab. The first catch record card is available at no charge, subsequent or replacements cards are $10.95 plus dealer fees.

Back