• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is This? A trail game.

Strike two...

So should I post another... leave it for another day... or ??

Curt

Sometimes are better...
Summer too hot... hopefully in the cooler mons. it doesn't get used as a latrine... :nono: people suck.

Curt

Bat Cave Buttes... eastern side of the Salton Sea, right on the Imp. & Riv. Co. line... they were an island eons ago where the Imperial & Coachella Valleys were underwater.
not very deep but there are some inscriptions going back to the late late 1800s.

How about here ??
2004eag.jpg

2rcykxz.jpg

Curt

Man this is why i love this desert out here.So much to see. Curt you need to show us around some more sir, i like to see these places that are still open for us to use.

I'll post one more later that should get figured out IF ! this one doesn't.

Curt

I forget the name of the canyon, but i'll guess anyway. Cottonwood? or something like that, coming south off the 10 headed over towards salton sea?

I forget the name of the canyon, but i'll guess anyway. Cottonwood? or something like that, coming south off the 10 headed over towards salton sea?

Cottonwood is to the N. of the freeway... going into the J.T. Park... you went through it to get to the Black Eagle Rd. BUT !!! you are correct it is S. of the freeway head'n towards the Sea... Red Cyn. sorta off the Bradshaw Tr. There is a cistern about 250 yrds. up the wash.

Well done John... tag you're it... :cheers:

Curt

Back