• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats Cookin'?????

I can bring a dessert and more plastic ware if it's needed. Also i have two large coffee pots i can bring if its wanted as long as i have a place to plug them in.

I got 24 can case each of:
Dt. Dew
Reg. Dew
Diet Pepsi
Sierra Mist Natural

I'm getting 3 platters of Kringle:
Apple Cinnamon
Cherry
Raspberry

If you want anything else, let me know!

I've got some venison summer sausage.

JIM.

I got 24 can case each of:
Dt. Dew
Reg. Dew
Diet Pepsi
Sierra Mist Natural

I'm getting 3 platters of Kringle:
Apple Cinnamon
Cherry
Raspberry

If you want anything else, let me know!

Think you can get me a pecan Kringle? :D

I'm diabetic and I know a few others are too. That's why I wanted to be sure we had some sugar free options. Thanks.

We will have some diet coke and lots of water.

We will also have some turkey carving utensils.
does Doug or Brad have foil pans for the turkey meat?

BOB

man I can not wait for all of this....

Cheese "smorgasboard" Man

We will have some diet coke and lots of water.

We will also have some turkey carving utensils.
does Doug or Brad have foil pans for the turkey meat?

BOB

Bob. I am already bringing Foil pans to heat our sloppy joes. I have a ton of them if you would like me to throw a couple more in the jeep.

John

Bob. I am already bringing Foil pans to heat our sloppy joes. I have a ton of them if you would like me to throw a couple more in the jeep.

John

Yes, John, that would be great!

BOB

FYI: It gets dark about dinner time...and there is no lighting in the Badlands campground. In the past, those flashlights that attach to your forehead have come in handy. When you have your hands full and need to see what else you want to eat. I picked up a couple of new ones for this year.

BOB

Thanks for reminding. I'll bring mine!

FYI: It gets dark about dinner time...and there is no lighting in the Badlands campground. In the past, those flashlights that attach to your forehead have come in handy. When you have your hands full and need to see what else you want to eat. I picked up a couple of new ones for this year.

BOB

I will plan on having the potluck set up off our trailer again this year and I will bring a few power strips and have a few extra lights around for helping with seeing.

I will plan on having the potluck set up off our trailer again this year and I will bring a few power strips and have a few extra lights around for helping with seeing.

I've got some tall yellow tripod halogen flood lights. Wouldn't be much trouble to throw them on the pile if you think we'd use them. I'd rather they didn't get left out and get rained on though.

Not sure I'll be able to do the porkburgers. We don't have nearly what I thought was in the freezer. I'll figure something out.

Back