• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats Cookin'?????

If we're going to have a bunch of pork and several pots of chili I will bow out on mine this year unless you guys think we'll need it.

If we're going to have a bunch of pork and several pots of chili I will bow out on mine this year unless you guys think we'll need it.

If you normally bring chili, we will bring something else, yours is probably WF approved anyways...

Buy the buns very last. Many times work gives buns away, if this happens close to WF I'll grab enough for everyone to have six each.

We'll bring some sort of dessert.

6ore 'pulled pork on Big Mac buns good' Wheeler

I'm gonna see if i can get my cousins husband to make up a batch of his Deer Jerky! Good stuff, and as always I will bring something sweet!

Big Mac buns....Wheeler, you better not be supplying the "special sauce"!!! :D

We can bring the cups, plates, bowls, and paper towels of decent sturdy Hefty flavors if that hasn't been called yet.

Jen can also make Oatmeal cookies and provide the anatomical structures behind it :jester:

we are going to bring a big batch of sloppy joes and hot dog buns so they are easier to eat when standing or walking around.

We can bring the cups, plates, bowls, and paper towels of decent sturdy Hefty flavors if that hasn't been called yet.

Jen can also make Oatmeal cookies and provide the anatomical structures behind it :jester:

I picked up 160 Chinette plates...did you pick up plates yet?
if not, good, we will however need forks and knives.

I will try to pick up a turkey.

Susie, maybe you should put up your list like you've done before.

BOB

I have a small box of items left over from last years potluck. It includes napkins, dinner ware and a package of cups. It is in the pile of stuff to haul out. I will get counts on items and post up later this weekend.

I have a small box of items left over from last years potluck. It includes napkins, dinner ware and a package of cups. It is in the pile of stuff to haul out. I will get counts on items and post up later this weekend.
I am glad I don't have all that stuff laying around any more!

Can we get a list of items being brought and by who in the first post?

That will help a mindless blond like myself figure out what is needed and what is not.

Bob- Sounds good
Tyler- Any idea how much of this you have? How much do we need? Being a newb, I don't know how many attend the potluck.

Thanks!

Back